Nestlé Cerelac Baby Cereal With Milk Biscuit Flavour 250g

5 5 0 40 40 Formulated for babies from the age of 7 to 12 months, this biscuit-flavoured baby food is quick and easy to prepare. Simply add pre-boiled, luke-warm water to provide your little bundle of joy with a tasty meal.
Nestlé Cerelac Baby Cereal With Milk Biscuit Flavour 250g

29/11/2022
Cerelac
I love the flavour and my little niece really love the flavor eversince i bought it and tried it on him he really enjoys the new flavor its amazing and testy.. i just love it.
18/11/2022
Favourite Cereal
This is my favourite baby cereal. My baby really love this cereal. Cant wait to try this flavour.
10/11/2022
My baby's favorite
I don't know why exactly but my baby loves this one. Even if he is not in a mood for eating, if i change to this cereal he would start eating. I always know i can count on it.
09/11/2022
Porridge for the win
Happy baby, makes my baby smile with a full tummy.
04/11/2022
Yummy and Tasty for the little one
I've been using this Nestlé product from the first day my son was born. They are amazing, healthy and very good for my baby's growth He's never constipated and after feeding him, he sleeps peacefully and happy.
31/10/2022
best ever
ive been using this product on all my kids and my eldest daughter is 10 years old now
20/10/2022
Happy baby, happy life!
I give this product a 10/10 because now our baby enjoys her eating time and she is fed withoit any hassles.It is also tasty and i would recommend it to anyone.
16/10/2022
Very Delicious
Really love this product cause it's so easy to make and my niece enjoys it every time, makes life easy especially when traveling
14/10/2022
Best flavour
Introduced my son to this one and he loved it so much. When I wanted to get more it was out of stock. I have been looking for this flavour since July at no luck
29/09/2022
Good consistent flavor
It’s so easy to make and my child loves it , the flavor is good and I will continue to buy its . Well done Nestle for introducing this flavor . I recommend it to all mother for their children
23/09/2022
cerelac
My son loves this cereal, he gets so excited when i say time for your cereal, i have tasted it myself and it is very tasty
17/09/2022
Cerelac
My son recently started with solids and I’ve introduced to him this new flavor and he absolutely loves it! Will definitely purchase more for him.
11/09/2022
Good product
My son is 7 months he jus started eating cereal we bought different flavors but loves this 1, definitely recommend for same babies.
29/08/2022
Best flavour
My son loves the flavour and his very picky. It's also easy to prepare. Only needs warm water and your good to go.It's the best. No improvements needed. Yes I definitely would recommend it to other moms.
24/08/2022
Best baby food
It’s easy and quick to make . My son loves the taste . Because it gives me value for money and my baby loves it. I would give it 10/10 for the best baby food.