Nestlé Cerevita

4,6 5 0 110 110 Nestlé Cerevita All Family cereal Toasted grain and honey is a nutritious wholegrain cereal, fortified with GrainSmartTM a smart combination of micronutrients. You can eat it as a cereal , or as a drink, you can also add it to your breakfast smoothies .
Nestlé Cerevita

10/05/2021
Cerevita
This was the best cereal honestly speaking l have tried looking for it but cant seem to find it, so what l do now is to import or buy it from people who import it, though its pricey it is wprth it.
25/01/2021
Best Cereal Ever
This product was removed from the market and what a shame never had an awesome porridge like this one simply amazing. Can still be send from overseas though just a bit pricy
08/10/2018
best cereal
My kids love this, the whole family too. In fact it sometimes get eaten for lunch too. I love it as a breakfast drink. Can't seem to find them in the stores anymore :(
28/08/2018
Great taste.
My kids love the taste, and I love making it for them. It is easy, just add hot water and a bit of milk, and breakfast is done. The fact that there a two separate packs inside the box, is also a plus for me. It keeps fresh for longer that way.
26/02/2018
I absolutely love this, even my 65 yr old father loves it! so yummy!
13/10/2017
I love Nestlé Cerevita , Toasted grain and cookie is my favorite :)
12/10/2017
I love the taste of honey and toasted grains. Very similar to muesli. It is a little pricey though. I don't have to use sugar on it since its got its own sweet taste. Whats better is that it is quick and easy to make as well. My new favourite cereal.
12/09/2017
i have used this product on both my kids. Very tasty and healthy. never en counted any problems
17/08/2017
Really enjoyed eating this. It is light but very filling. The toasted grain and cookie flavor is extremely delightful and no extra sugar is required.
28/07/2017
We love this cereal. I try to buy all 3 flavours for our home cos we each have a different one that we enjoy. I even have a box of "Toasted Multi Grain's" in my desk at work ;)
28/07/2017
I love the taste of it. I don't have to use sugar on it since its got its own sweet taste. My kids love it so much.
22/06/2017
My daughter enjoys this cereal. And honey makes it nice and sweet I don't worry about her putting sugar on her cereal lol lol .
14/06/2017
Not really a fan of cereals, etc but this tastes really great. I love the taste of honey and toasted grains. Very similar to muesli. It is a little pricey though.
05/05/2017
Yes, definitely the grown up version of Cerelac and very tasty, although a bit pricey.
04/05/2017
My husband and I love this new cereal - it's definitely the grown up version of Cerelac. Unfortunately I cannot eat this cereal due to my IBS i have. But will keep on buying it for my hubby. Thank you Nestle for this lovely, tasty cereal and thank you Home Testers Club for also advertising it. I will def. recommend this to all my friends.