4,2 5 0 29 29 Less fat, great creamy taste. Contains 26% less fat that regular CREMORA!
Nestle Cremora Lite Coffee Creamer

11/06/2020
Unique Taste
I recently started using this,because i usually use normal coz milk,but the coffee or tea simply gets cold so fast. I am a busy mom so making coffee/tea and doing a few turns in the house and the drink is cold,then i opted for something that would keep my drink just a little longer heated. I turned to Cremora and havent looked back yet, as for the jnique distinct taste. Over all 10/10
27/08/2019
cremora less fat
great product for a cup of coffee, so lite and still so creamy, love what it does to the coffee, and the kids also love it, improvement on this product is not necessary would recommend this product
29/05/2019
The ultimate creamer
Coffee just ain't coffee without Cremora. It's not too sweet either its just right.
18/04/2019
Not great
Lacks creaminess, can't really taste it in my coffee
25/10/2018
Fantastic
This lite one was better than the original by far! It makes the coffee taste lighter and doesnt sit on your stomach. Also no bad aftertaste!
18/09/2018
Coffee match
I use this mostly at work due to lack of fridge. Its smooth, creamy and affordable
22/11/2017
I used this as an ingredient in a Cremora tart, apart from the occasional cremora tea. Came out great. Hell, this product is as old as the mountains - have been using it forever, and will always have some handy in the cupboard.
23/09/2017
Absolutely love the creaminess of this ! Much better than adding raw milk. I would recommend this to coffee lovers.
05/09/2017
I LOVE CREMORA COFFEE CREAMER LITE ITS VERY CREAMY AND THE LESS FAT IS EVEN BETTER PRICE IS ACCEPTABLE AND LAST LONGER AS ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE COFFEE DRINKERS.
05/09/2017
I Love cremora, Having a cup of coffee without it is not a cup of coffee to me.
28/08/2017
I do not like Cremona Lite, and do not enjoy the taste
27/08/2017
Coffee is not coffee without Cremora! It makes the coffee creamier and tastier...
23/08/2017
i just love my coffee with CREMORA, i tried this one, it is also tasty, but i still prefer the origional
23/08/2017
Cremora light coffee creamer is just great.Works out cheaper than fresh milk and the coffee taste actually better than with fresh milk.Would recommend it to any one.
22/08/2017
I am using cremora everyday ! and would recommend this product to everybody