Nestle Fitness Fruits Whole Grain Cereal Flakes

4,5 5 0 468 468 High in fibre and source of 6 vitamins & minerals including calcium and iron. Great ingredients you love; fruits, whole wheat and rice.
Nestle Fitness Fruits Whole Grain Cereal Flakes

22/10/2018
love
I tried it and loved the balance of fruit in it, given a chance I will try again
27/11/2017
Was a delicious combination of fruit and whole grain wheat, would recommend to all those health gurus out there
17/11/2016
I recently bought the product, I love the taste and it helps with digestion and improve the metabolism rate
27/10/2016
I enjoyed this cereal.I have an intolerance to wheat but battle to find a healthy breakfast.Sometimes I have wholewheat cereal for breakfast even though it gives me allergies.Could you make something similar for those that have intolerance to oats and wheat??Something that is still healthy,low in sugar and low in fat and low in kilojoules??
26/10/2016
I have tried this product and it is really delicious and healthy
14/10/2016
13/10/2016
I have tried this and my whole family enjoyed it very much. Great taste without all the sugar. Good fibre start to our day.
13/10/2016
Wholesome.full of fibre and fruit.very tasty .love it.
12/10/2016
Nestle Fitness Fruit whole Grain Cereal Flakes are tasty, healthy, ideal for the whole family, my children like it and I also like it since I am into health and fitness regime.
12/10/2016
What an awesome surprise!! This cereal ticked all the boxes for me. It's delicious, it's filling, it prepares me for my day and I feel good. Nestle you have a winner here
12/10/2016
I found this cereal flakes very good for my diet as it is packed with a lot of goodness and very tasty
12/10/2016
Ok. Not I have tried but my kids have and they love it. The crunch and texture. Its Thumbs up and hugs to mummy for this awesome cereal.
12/10/2016
I am not a cereal person but I really would like to start eating it. I have tried numerous ones and somehow either get bored with it or don't like it. I tries Nestle Fitness and it taste surprisingly good. Lovely cereal to have even as just a snack as well.
12/10/2016
Tried it years ago when on a trip through Europe. Very happy to now see it on SA shelves. Very tasty. A good mix of fruit and cereal without the heaviness of Meusli. A great alternative.
12/10/2016
Energy, fibre and flavour all in one. You cant go wrong.