4,6 5 0 1835 1835 The NEW Colgate Total 12 toothpaste improves the health of your whole mouth, and helps reduce germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums.</p> Click <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/colgate-total-12-range-5-pack.html"><b>here to BUY</b></a> the product.
  • 1 835 Reviews

2019/04/30
I seen an improvement on my teeth , Colgate Total 12 Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean
2019/04/30
Didnt feel a difference. I feel the Colgate Sensitive provides a cleaner feel and fresher taste
2019/04/30
very good product, leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean, it does however leave a slightly unpleasant after taste in mouth, but i will definitely recommend it and use it again
2019/04/30
Colgate Total 12 new formula is a very very good product and i would most definitely use this product again and recement to anyone. It is very user friendly. I used it for my whole family.
2019/04/30
I love the new formula will use it from now, it keeps the mouth fresher for longer, not to bitter or strong in mint perfect
2019/04/30
i received many compliments about my teeth since using the toothpaste, "wow your teeth is really white" "i probably have false teeth in lol" i love this product the only issue is i would love a toothpaste that can provide both whitening and freshness of breath
2019/04/30
Gums feel way beter than before. Would rather like the whitening one.
2019/04/30
Great product, keeps ur breath fresh, nice minty flavour, the texture is also good. Highly recommend
2019/04/30
I received the Colgate Total 12 whole mouth health range and it has been absolutely amazing. The clean feeling and taste last in your mouth long after you have brushed your teeth.
2019/04/30
Colgate Gum Pro works great and left my gums and teeth feeling healthy and clean. Love it
2019/04/30
The first time i used the sample i was actually surprised by the taste and texture i thought i would have that dry taste with no flavor. It then came two the third or fourth day that i started seeing the stains coming off my teeth and i was extremely happy. lots of other toothpaste that i used and not one did what it said but Colgate Total 12 Cool Mint i definitely that one to get for freshness, stain removal and all day protection.
2019/04/30
Loved the taste and it made my month feel clean and fresh
2019/04/30
Real whole mouth long lasting clean feeling!! I have experienced an improvement in my teeth's sensitivity as well. I am sold. I love the flip cap - no mess, one hand operation
2019/04/30
Very good product. Mouth was left feeling fresh and cleaner - more so than in comparison with other toothpastes. Will definitely recommend product.
2019/04/30
Leaves my teeth fresh and clean
I have been using this product for a couple of weeks now, and it love it. It leaves my teeth clean and my mouth feeling fresh. For someone with Sensitive teeth, i like the fact that i don't have any issues with this product.