4,6 5 0 1837 1837 The NEW Colgate Total 12 toothpaste improves the health of your whole mouth, and helps reduce germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums.</p> Click <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/colgate-total-12-range-5-pack.html"><b>here to BUY</b></a> the product.
  • 1 837 Reviews

2019/04/17
Colgate Total 12
Love this toothpaste. Very effective and works well for sensitive teeth. my breathe stays fresh for longer and my teeth are whiter! Definitely recommend this product!
2019/04/17
Colgate Total 12 Pro Gum & Health
Colgate Total 12 Pro Gum Health Toothpaste has a great packaging and it is very good for the tooth as well as for the gums. After using the Colgate Toothpaste for about the two weeks the bleeding around the gums already stopped. It gives a great refreshing for the mouth and very convenient to use it. I always brush my teeth using this toothpaste in the morning and at night. It is worth to purchase and highly recommend.
2019/09/01
I have very sensitive teeth and gums sometimes they bleed and I am sure if I could used this new toothpaste will never have to worry about eating ice cold or hot food because my teeth Will be strong and healthy
2019/08/28
I would like to try this tooth paste . Looking at the reviews it seems to be good I have not tried it yet
2019/08/27
I'd like to try the product, more especially for my young ones
2019/08/27
I will like to try this product to improve my tooth. I see the are good reviews about this Colgate
2019/08/27
I have not use the product can you please send me sample so that I could share with friends and family
2019/08/26
would love to try this amazing product heard of, clean, fresh and smiling
2019/08/22
I have not tried the new Colgate yet. Though Colgate is the only tooth paste i use in my home
2019/08/20
i'am used to Colgate but not the Total 12. but i trust Colgate. and what i like most about Colgate. you can used it in many ways
2019/08/14
I would love to try it because people they recommend it
2019/08/13
I would like to try it as Colgate bring such a Gorgeous smile In a person
2019/08/13
I never used it would like to try it and see the difference
2019/08/13
I use colgate but have not used the total and would love to try it.
2019/08/13
I have been using a different brand of toothpaste and I would like to try something different