4,6 5 0 1856 1856 The NEW Colgate Total 12 toothpaste improves the health of your whole mouth, and helps reduce germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums.</p> Click <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/colgate-total-12-range-5-pack.html"><b>here to BUY</b></a> the product.
  • 1 856 Reviews

Very fresh and minty!
Tastes great and leaves your breath fresh for longer than regular toothpaste, but it also makes it feel like there is a film of residue in your mouth. This might just be something to get used to. Overall I really like it. As I finished the tube I found that it became deformed very easily which I did not like very much since my wife and I have different opinions on where to squeeze the tube to get the toothpaste out.
Colgate total 12
New Colgate Total 12 leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh.
30/04/2019
I liked the fresh and clean smell and feeling it leaves in your mouth.
30/04/2019
I love the fact the lid is stuck to the product less stress of loosing the lid The colgate total new formula leaves your teeth feeling fresh for longer hours
30/04/2019
I did not feel like I had brushed my teeth after using the colgate.
29/04/2019
I love it. I've used it for 9 days now and I'm seeing a difference. My teeth are shining and improving in color. I dont need to brush 3 times a day as my mouth always smells fresh. My husband and kids are also inlove with it. Colgate 12 advanced whitening is our new brand and will definitely be buying more of it😁😁👌👌👌
29/04/2019
I like the clean feel after brushing and there no after taste after brushing.
It actually works
Great taste, so fresh and it actually works. Thank u
29/04/2019
I have used a different variant of Colgate whitening toothpaste and i have not deviated from this brand, until i received the Colgate whitening pro toothpaste! I am very pleasantly surprised and will for sure purchase this in the future.
29/04/2019
Did not whiten as much as I hoped it would, otherwise good
29/04/2019
I really love the look and feel of this product. It leaves you mount feeling clean and fresh for a long time. The only downfall for me personally is the texture or consistency. It feels like icing sugar between your teeth. But other than that, if you dont mind yhe texture, I would really recommend this product.
29/04/2019
When i received the package i though it was just ordinary colgate but ohhh my when i tried it i was taken aback😊 i felt so refreshed afyerwards, my froend who i shared the box with are also amaized and only have positive feedback about the product. Thank you colgate 12 im surely sticking to your produce..
29/04/2019
It leave your breathe smelling fresh and clean, its breathe taking
29/04/2019
Exceptional product, I love the feeling after brushing my teeth. I will definitely be buying this product from now on.
29/04/2019
Very pleased with this new formula. I can definitely feel the difference in how clean my whole mounth still feels after a few hours. Better than any previous toothpaste. The taste is also great!