4,6 5 0 1856 1856 The NEW Colgate Total 12 toothpaste improves the health of your whole mouth, and helps reduce germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums.</p> Click <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/colgate-total-12-range-5-pack.html"><b>here to BUY</b></a> the product.
  • 1 856 Reviews

29/04/2019
Have just started using my sample and am quite enjoying the taste and the feeling it leaves in my mouth
29/04/2019
It's the best your mouth feels clean and fresh for longer.
29/04/2019
Love it. Looking forwad to trying them all for my family
29/04/2019
Amazing product. I am grateful that i have had the chance to test the product so that i am now interested in buying the product.
29/04/2019
Refreshing taste, I dont like the granular after taste in the mouth but the my mouth feels fresher and I have minty breath for longer
29/04/2019
The difference was noticeable within the first week of using the Pro-Whitening
29/04/2019
It's AWESOME!! I would definitely be buying it in the stores!
29/04/2019
I thoroughly enjoyed using the Colgate Total 12. I liked the taste and the fresh clean feeling it leaves after use. I will definitely be using it moving forward.
29/04/2019
it is a good product it left me a confidence to smile through out the day
29/04/2019
I was pleasantly surprised by this new formula as normally colgate toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling a bit powdery. However, I've been using it since I received it and my mouth feels cleaner and it doesn't feel like I need to brush after every meal. It feels like it prevents food from sticking to my teeth.
29/04/2019
I did not feel that my mouth was fully cleaned by using it. Even though i brushed the standard amount of time...it felt like i still needed to blush as it was not as clean as i am used to.
29/04/2019
I never thought that I would love Colgate. But after trying this colgate 12 I'm so j live with how it makes my mouth feel clean and smell fresh. This product is currently no 1 on my toiletry list. I'm very happy and impressed with it. Thank you for choosing me to test it
29/04/2019
Colgate total 12 is absolutely great l... I love the cool fresh mint taste and the convenience of the tube... Overall it is a great product and I would recommend it to all my friends and family.
28/04/2019
after using Colgate Total 12 for a week, I see a difference. my teeth was stained by tea and coffee but now new Colgate Total 12 removed the stains and I can feel my mouth fresh.
28/04/2019
We love this product
We totally love this toothpaste. We have given some of our home testers to our friends and they love it just as much.