NEW Head and Shoulders new formula

4,6 5 0 897 897 <p>After 12 years of exploration, molecular modelling and countless clinical studies of particle distribution and deposition with the aim of pioneering size optimization of the zinc particles, Head and Shoulders introduces its NEW 3ActionFormula with 8 x smaller micro Zinc.</p> <p>The most advanced formulation yet to help protect against microbe causing dandruff and deliver beautiful hair results from the root. </p> <p>Its effectiveness has received accreditation from the Skin Health Alliance.</p>

26/11/2021
Perfect for afro with dandruff
It's perfect for afro hair and the dandruff, it does wonders
13/11/2021
Thumbs down from me!
It is an OK shampoo. I have tried this shampoo brand in the past, and have had quite a bad experience with it. It claims to get rid of dandruff however after a month of consecutively using Head&Shoulders I had more dandruff than what I started out with! Left my hair feeling dry, brittle and full of dandruff. However the fragrance was quite pleasant. My husband seems to have had a great experience with Head&Shoulders - so I’ll add an extra 2 starts to my rating on his behalf! However it’s a Big NO from my side. A ONE star from me. A THREE stars from hubby.
12/11/2021
great for my natural hair
Its very good for someone that has a dry scalp like me been suffering from dandruff and now my scalp is clean.
13/09/2021
Great for Dry Scalp
This head and shoulders range is great for dandruff and dry scalp. The instore pricing is not too bad either. It's a good purchase, but not my go to product.
10/06/2021
Excellent dandruff relief
Head and Shoulders leaves my hair feeling fresh, light and scalp dandruff free. My husband and I love the smell and are loyal stockpiles of Head and Shoulders.
15/05/2021
Wonderful
Leaves hair soft and shining after every wash you will never go wrong using this product
12/05/2021
HEAD and SHOULDERS SHAMPOO and conditioner
my hair feels clean, i love the fresh clean smell as well. makes alot of bubbles and dont have to use alot of shampoo. the conditioner compliments the shampoo and my hair feels light after
23/04/2021
Head & Shoulders
I really like this product as it leaves the hair clean and fresh. The only problem that i have is when it gets into my eyes they burn like hell. Would prefer it to be more gentle.
13/04/2021
Leaves scalp and hair feeling clean and fresh. My whole family uses it and we are all happy with the results
14/03/2021
NEW Head and Shoulders new formula
After 12 years of exploration, molecular modelling and countless clinical studies of particle distribution and deposition with the aim of pioneering size optimization of the zinc particles, Head and Shoulders introduces its NEW 3ActionFormula with 8 x smaller micro Zinc. The most advanced formulation yet to help protect against microbe causing dandruff and deliver beautiful hair results from the root. Its effectiveness has received accreditation from the Skin Health Alliance.
02/03/2021
Head and shoulders
I really love head and shoulders because it's one of the greatest products on the market and therefore my friends and family always buy this product at Dis chem because they have been using head and shoulders for a very long time and it's feels like that they have a breeze in their hair and don't suffer from dandruff ,I'm also a user for h ad and shoulders because this product is a great product for dandruff hair and doesn't break your hair it just doesn't contain much dundruff.
15/02/2021
Head and Shoulders
Head & shoulders have never failed me. My hair feels light and fresh with every wash, and scalp looks amazing.
11/02/2021
Weightless Hair
Whenever I use this product my hair always feels kilograms lighter. It feels healthier and shinier and breathable again. Became a tad expensive but it is a fantastic product.
01/02/2021
Refreshed and dressed
I have found that after only a few washed my dandruff is gone and my head feels healthier. It gives you a fresh feeling and is quite refreshing.
27/01/2021
Nice
This is a very nice brand. I have always loved it and would keep buying it