4,8 5 0 909 909 New Beauty Essence deo from NIVEA is designed to go beyond reliable 48 hour protection to gently restore your underarm skin tone. The innovative formula, enriched with milk vitamins and minerals, helps to replenish, protect & beautify your underarm skin, leaving you with soft, smooth & even toned underarms, even after shaving. The feather-light formula is fast absorbing, while giving you a beautiful long-lasting fragrance and freshness. Skin compatibility dermatologically approved-even on sensitive skin. Celebrate every part of you with New Beauty Essence, the most skin loving deodorant from NIVEA.
NEW NIVEA Beauty Essence Roll On

19/01/2021
All day freshness and I feel confident to lift my arms because of the way they smell. No sweating just a great deal of freshness and lasting fragrance.
19/01/2021
The packaging looks great. i love the smell. Oh so fresh. Plus its long lasting
19/01/2021
It is vry smooth especially for my sensitive skin, it does not live any stains on my clothes - we are surely going to use it all of us at home...thank you once again for the opportunity to try out the samples
19/01/2021
I have very sensitive under arms and this roll on was just perfect for my under arm area and the fragrance is nice and lasts long
19/01/2021
Only received my package today but using it for the first time I already love it.Looking forward to using it everyday for more lovely results
19/01/2021
I found this product to be most effective in evening out my underarm skin tone and its smells good too. Its so soft and gentle on my skin
19/01/2021
I have always been a Nivea babe but after having my underarms being burnt by a hair removal cream my regular Nivea roll on couldn't do much difference to restore my skin tone back to normal. Having tried the Nivea Beauty Essence Roll On for two weeks my underarm skin tone was back to how I used to know it or even better. This is definitely my new Love ❤️
19/01/2021
perfect for my skin loved it very much i would recomand to someone
19/01/2021
It is absolutely amazing & it smells so good. I have been using Nivea since forever.
19/01/2021
I love this product. it is so gentle on the skin and has a wonderful smell. The Roll on is long lasting as well. I will definitely use this again
19/01/2021
it has a nice sweet smell which is not nauseating. It lasts the whole day which is usually an issue with other roll ons in sunny Pretoria. The perspiration was minimised as well which left me very comfortable.
19/01/2021
I love the product saw it in store for the first time & was about to buy, then l received the tester. l would recommend it for sure. l sweat a lot and this helps me a great deal especially the musk one.
19/01/2021
it smells great and it doesn't leave marks on my clothing
18/01/2021
I personally prefer an anti persperant. Its easy and convenient I do not have to wait to foe it to dry. Other than that the roll on is pleasant and smells quote good once its dry you are dry it hasn't given me any reactions and I do not sweat onto clothes whem using it. And it's summer very got conditions its been the best time to try it. I love the packaging too it's easy to see when you are almost out, the scent very very pleasant.
18/01/2021
I love the mild scent and long lasting fragrance. I noticed the tone under my arms visibly improving after using this Nivea roll on. It's great on skin and dries fast. I will buy more of it in the future. Ni was thoroughly impressed.