NEW NIVEA Beauty Essence Roll On

4,7 5 0 2145 2145 New Beauty Essence deo from NIVEA is designed to go beyond reliable 48 hour protection to gently restore your underarm skin tone. The innovative formula, enriched with milk vitamins and minerals, helps to replenish, protect & beautify your underarm skin, leaving you with soft, smooth & even toned underarms, even after shaving. The feather-light formula is fast absorbing, while giving you a beautiful long-lasting fragrance and freshness. Skin compatibility dermatologically approved-even on sensitive skin. Celebrate every part of you with New Beauty Essence, the most skin loving deodorant from NIVEA.
NEW NIVEA Beauty Essence Roll On

11/02/2021
Being a Nivea fan I knew I was in for a great treat when I received my NIVEA beauty essence roll-ons. I am proud to say this is an amazing product! it feels like my underarms are having self-care Sundays every day:), it's like a spa treatment just for my underarms. I am also inlove with the musky scent that is not too overpowering, Kudus Nivea, keep up the good work!
11/02/2021
I love the smell. It is still there after 8 hour work shift and my workout. I also love the bottle packaging and it makes it easy to apply. Its a beautiful product.
11/02/2021
I will definitely buy more when it is finished, I liked it.
11/02/2021
it smells amazing and lasts long however the skin tone / change in skin tone i did not see. however i am happy with the product.
11/02/2021
I loved the fragrance of the Nivea Essence Roll On. It improved the skin tone of my underarms in just two weeks. A definite buy in the future.
11/02/2021
It smells good and I recommend it for sensitive skin as it is alcohol free. Can be used immediately after shaving the armpits for that smooth long lasting texture. I highly recommend for sensitive skin and uneven skin tone. Lasts more than 72hrs
11/02/2021
The smell is amazing. But it does not last long like the other Nivea Roll Ons. It doesn't last for 48hrs at all. Infact if I don't wash by 12 the next day my arm pits start to smell. My underarm colour has changed it's a bit light. I will still give it time thou and see.
11/02/2021
Lovely product, I really enjoy the fragrance and packaging
11/02/2021
Nivea Beauty Essence Roll On is one of the best products I have eve used. I love its long lasting smell, feel confident the whole day. Its gentle on underarms, not irritating at all. I am enjoying the roll on and I recommend it as a must-have for every household. Thank you Nivea, thank you Home Tester.
10/02/2021
I love how it smells and how it lasts all day long. I also love how it leaves my underarms fresh and with an even-tone.
10/02/2021
Great product my under arms loves it! It makes me feel confident
10/02/2021
Nivea beauty essencr roll on, it perfect for my sensitive skin. Since i started using it i notice my arms no longer itch and the protection last all day.
10/02/2021
Loved the product. User friendly. Rolls on easily and smoothly. Loved: product isn’t sticky or tacky which; didn’t stain my clothing white; fragrance smelled amazing and fresh; felt confidently wearing it; even used it as perfume behind my ears. Product isn’t an irritant, it made my skin feel soft and didn’t itch/burn/cause inflammation of my hair follicles. Highly recommend to all my friends and family. Friends and family members who tried it agrees with above statements. Would 100% buy this product again before any other roll on.
10/02/2021
I really enjoyed using the beauty essence roll on. I am a person who sweats heavily so in this summer heat the anti perspirant is really appreciated. It had a pleasant fragrance and lasted all day even when I was exercising. I am looking forward to improved underarm tone with continued use. I honestly cannot rave about it enough!
10/02/2021
I normally don't like roll ons as they leave an almost sticky residue but after applying Nivea i dont even know it's there! It has a lovely soft fragrance - like petals of a flower. It leaves me feeling dry and confident all day. I would definitely recommend this product - especially if you are a sweater like me