4,7 5 0 1020 1020 - Formulated with skin conditioners for a silky smooth skin feeling.<br> - Does not irritate skin and suitable for use directly after shaving.<br> - 0% Alcohol (ethyl alcohol).<br> - White mark protection for black clothes. Anti-yellow staining for white clothes, keeping them white for longer.<br> - 48h effective anti-perspirant protection that cares for your skin.<br> - Skin tolerance dermatologically approved.
  • 1 020 Reviews

09/11/2019
I feel fresh and confident using Nivea black and white all day long. Definitely will be using in future
08/11/2019
I love this. Will keep using and buying this product
08/11/2019
Nivea black and white silky smooth roll on is amazing. It smells awesome and gives my underarms that silky soft fresh feeling all day. I would definitely buy this product.
08/11/2019
What an awesome ‘pair’ to complete the duo together with the deodorant. I have added this item (and the deodorant) to my monthly shopping
08/11/2019
i cant often find a roll on that suits my skin and let me tell you i love this roll on it agrees with me i even forget if i put it on or not thats how dry it leaves me feeling, I love it
08/11/2019
I quite like the Nivea Black and White Roll on deodorant, and it keeps me fresh the entire day, although it is not my favorite smell.
08/11/2019
The new Nivea black and white silky smooth roll on is amazing I shaved under my arms applied the roll on and it did not burn or make me itch the roll on keeps me feeling fresh all day long. Amazing product
08/11/2019
Product works as expected as well as keeps me fresh and smelling good throughout the day
08/11/2019
I was very impressed with this product. Fragrance is very important, as strong fragrances irritates my nose. This product kept me feeling fresh and confident AND it had a very subtle fragrance. Definitely something I would buy and recommend to friends.
07/11/2019
I simply love this deondarent, no marks on my clothes and keeps me fresh and dry all day, and it long lasting and you don't need to. Use. Alot
07/11/2019
Its a great product. My husband and I enjoy using it
07/11/2019
I’m happy with the product but I would change the packaging.
07/11/2019
Really enjoyed the product, kept me feeling refreshed all day!
07/11/2019
Because i was quite skeptical of it I did not shave my armpits before use and i walk around it in my bag just in case. The feel of it is lovely even though it feels like you have nothing on. It is still early stages but I am impressed with the roll even though I still take time out to smell my armpits (cause it's still new to me). With regards to a fragrance, it does not have any - no smell what so ever.
07/11/2019
I totally love this product, Im sold! This is my new roll on from now on. It keeps me fresh, the fragrance lasts long. Thank you so much for introducing me to this product.