4,7 5 0 1087 1087 - Formulated with skin conditioners for a silky smooth skin feeling.<br> - Does not irritate skin and suitable for use directly after shaving.<br> - 0% Alcohol (ethyl alcohol).<br> - White mark protection for black clothes. Anti-yellow staining for white clothes, keeping them white for longer.<br> - 48h effective anti-perspirant protection that cares for your skin.<br> - Skin tolerance dermatologically approved.
NIVEA Black & White Silky Smooth Roll On Deodorant
  • 1 087 Reviews

09/11/2019
I feel fresh and confident using Nivea black and white all day long. Definitely will be using in future
08/11/2019
I love this. Will keep using and buying this product
08/11/2019
Nivea black and white silky smooth roll on is amazing. It smells awesome and gives my underarms that silky soft fresh feeling all day. I would definitely buy this product.
08/11/2019
What an awesome ‘pair’ to complete the duo together with the deodorant. I have added this item (and the deodorant) to my monthly shopping
08/11/2019
i cant often find a roll on that suits my skin and let me tell you i love this roll on it agrees with me i even forget if i put it on or not thats how dry it leaves me feeling, I love it
08/11/2019
I quite like the Nivea Black and White Roll on deodorant, and it keeps me fresh the entire day, although it is not my favorite smell.
08/11/2019
The new Nivea black and white silky smooth roll on is amazing I shaved under my arms applied the roll on and it did not burn or make me itch the roll on keeps me feeling fresh all day long. Amazing product
08/11/2019
Product works as expected as well as keeps me fresh and smelling good throughout the day
08/11/2019
I was very impressed with this product. Fragrance is very important, as strong fragrances irritates my nose. This product kept me feeling fresh and confident AND it had a very subtle fragrance. Definitely something I would buy and recommend to friends.
07/11/2019
I simply love this deondarent, no marks on my clothes and keeps me fresh and dry all day, and it long lasting and you don't need to. Use. Alot
07/11/2019
Its a great product. My husband and I enjoy using it
07/11/2019
I’m happy with the product but I would change the packaging.
07/11/2019
Really enjoyed the product, kept me feeling refreshed all day!
07/11/2019
Because i was quite skeptical of it I did not shave my armpits before use and i walk around it in my bag just in case. The feel of it is lovely even though it feels like you have nothing on. It is still early stages but I am impressed with the roll even though I still take time out to smell my armpits (cause it's still new to me). With regards to a fragrance, it does not have any - no smell what so ever.
07/11/2019
Absolutely awesome product that I will definitely be purchasing in the future