4,7 5 0 1020 1020 - Formulated with skin conditioners for a silky smooth skin feeling.<br> - Does not irritate skin and suitable for use directly after shaving.<br> - 0% Alcohol (ethyl alcohol).<br> - White mark protection for black clothes. Anti-yellow staining for white clothes, keeping them white for longer.<br> - 48h effective anti-perspirant protection that cares for your skin.<br> - Skin tolerance dermatologically approved.
  • 1 020 Reviews

05/11/2019
Great roll on it smells really nice, however the smell does not last very long and for someone like me that does not sweat easily it was weird that i smell like sweat
05/11/2019
I am happy with the product. Love the application, it's smooth and silky. No residue when I put my shirt on over my head this morning! I would definitely purchase it depending on the price.
05/11/2019
Even though I only used the stick deodarant I will happily say that the Nivea roll on is just as good. Nivea kept me dry and comfortable for the day. love the silky smoothness of my underarm. It never irritate even after shaving. Will definitely be using this from now.
05/11/2019
I totally loved the Nivea Black and white. I always had an issue with roll-on products because it damages my clothes, but with this, I have yet to see any issues with it on my clothes. A BIG BONUS is that it keeps me feeling and smelling fresh all day from morning to night. I do love it and will definitely be changing from my old faithful! Even got my mum and sis to try it and they are on the same boat!
05/11/2019
i usually have sensitive skin and i recently shaved and used nivea black and white silky smooth. I had no irritation or reaction which was a relief. i definitely smelt good the whole day,smooth and no itching. Im relieved to have a product that works well for me. Thank you.
05/11/2019
I like feeling fresh. And this Nivea Black and White Silky Smooth Roll on Deodorant does it for me. The Deodorant make me feel fresh and clean whole day. I will never use any other fragrants again than this deodorant.
Nivea Black & White Silky Smooth roll on
The product has a great smell, but I feel that it does not last 48 hours on me. This is because during the day I sometimes feel like I didn't apply any thing on. But I don't sweat when I have used it,which is great. And it doesn't leave any stains on my clothes which is superb.
04/11/2019
I have terrible underarm smell and no deodorant seemed to work until I tried Nivea Black & White Silky Smooth Roll On Deodorant. It kept my skin smooth and dry and it kept my underarms smelling fresh for the day. By the end of the night I could smell my underarms becoming stinky again before I showered. I put on the roll on before I go to be too.
04/11/2019
I really enjoy using the roll on,as I have problems with my armpits, when it's hot I become so sweaty and smelly but since I use the Nivea black and white roll on ,I'm no longer worried about my smelly armpits,the smell of the roll on is very nice and fresh:) And I love the fact that it doesnt stick:)its a great product..
04/11/2019
I was not aware of this product before receiving same to test. It has a long lasting fresh smell and it is great for sensitive skin. It will definitely be part of my monthly toiletry shopping.
04/11/2019
I love the product it really keeps you feeling fresh and confident the whole day, Simply amazing product:)
04/11/2019
I liked the product itself, but I am not keen on the glass bottles, I like keeping a roll-on, or similar in my handbag, and the glass jar is just too heavy, also I found that the roller ball doesn't glide as smoothly as other roll-on's I've used in the past. The scent, however, is really fresh and clean smelling, and I found that I only re-applied later in the afternoon. Thank you for a great product.
04/11/2019
I liked how my white tops did not have any yellow stains after using the roll on. I feel that I do not have any black under arms.
04/11/2019
I love this new product. It left my underarms feeling smooth
04/11/2019
It is an amazing product and dos not leave marks on t-shirts and blouses. I love it.