4,7 5 0 1025 1025 - Formulated with skin conditioners for a silky smooth skin feeling.<br> - Does not irritate skin and suitable for use directly after shaving.<br> - 0% Alcohol (ethyl alcohol).<br> - White mark protection for black clothes. Anti-yellow staining for white clothes, keeping them white for longer.<br> - 48h effective anti-perspirant protection that cares for your skin.<br> - Skin tolerance dermatologically approved.
NIVEA Black & White Silky Smooth Roll On Deodorant
  • 1 025 Reviews

04/11/2019
I was pleasantly surprised as I've used a black and white roll on before which didn't work. Nivea kept me fresh all day (even throughout the heatwave!) and have a gorgeous fragrance. I will definitely buy it again!
04/11/2019
What I liked most about this deodorant is it did not leave any marks on my close , no matter what colour clothes I wore. I like that it dried quickly on my underarms after applying . The fragrance smells good and it kept me fresh through out the day
04/11/2019
I'm loving it 😍😍😍 i will recommend it to my friends and family. Thank you team.
03/11/2019
I like the product and wil definitely buy it and recommend it to my friends. However, I would prefer a plastic container (which can be recycled, of course) since glass has a risk of breaking and may injure people if this should happen.
03/11/2019
I tried it its long lasting and very smooth on the skin... Big up nivea
03/11/2019
I like the scent of the roll-on and also that it’s not irritating to my underarms. The only issue I had was that the product doesn’t transfer immediately when being applied. I have to rub it on my underarms for a while before the product actually transfers.
03/11/2019
Wow the Nivea wokes amazing I'll use it from now on nothing else I'm happy with all the results great stuff classic.
02/11/2019
The product goes on nice and smooth, has a nice fresh scent. The only thing i noticed is that i had some sensitivity after a few days use - irritated skin.
02/11/2019
I am impressed and very satisfied with this product. I will continue using it and recommend it to friends and family.
02/11/2019
Nivea black and white roll on has a pleasant odour and is long lasting
01/11/2019
I love it. It doesn't stain clothes as promised which is a big deal when you wear tight things. My armpits are shaved so I definitely get to feel the silky soft. I love fragrance and just wish it was a little more stronger. I am so grateful that it is so long lasting. Overall my friends and I love the product and we will definitely be purchasing it.
01/11/2019
Nivea has been consistent when it comes to their roll ons. and this is one of those roll ons you don't have to worry about reapplying during the day. A winner
01/11/2019
The product came on my skin and wasn't as wet as other roll ons that I enjoyed. I do wish that Nivea didn't come in a glass bottle as this is the reason I stopped buying this product. The scent is wonderful
Silky smooth
Love the product, definitely silky on the skin, doenst even feel like i have roll-on, no white underarms and keeps me smelling fresh all day.
01/11/2019
NIVEA Black & White Silky Smooth Roll On Deodorant is so lovely and the fragrance is so good.