4,7 5 0 1020 1020 - Formulated with skin conditioners for a silky smooth skin feeling.<br> - Does not irritate skin and suitable for use directly after shaving.<br> - 0% Alcohol (ethyl alcohol).<br> - White mark protection for black clothes. Anti-yellow staining for white clothes, keeping them white for longer.<br> - 48h effective anti-perspirant protection that cares for your skin.<br> - Skin tolerance dermatologically approved.
  • 1 020 Reviews

25/10/2019
I haven't tried it as yet, but am using the old Nivea Roll on I would love to try this one
23/10/2019
hi HTC, today I received my samples, can't wait to use it, and share it with friends, thanks
23/10/2019
Thank you Home Tester Club for my samples. i will share with my colleagues ! I personally struggle to find a roll on which keep me fresh all day.
19/10/2019
Will love to try this product as I use other product like playgirl
01/10/2019
Me and my family uses nivea. This black and white would be perfect for us as it doesnt leave white marks.
25/09/2019
I havent tried this product but i would love to because it seems like it doesnt leave white marks when you use it. It leaves you dry and fresh also.
20/09/2019
Im a mitchen girl. Have not tried this product yet
20/09/2019
Would like to dry this product used other nivea product's this brand is a value for money n very good
19/09/2019
This look perfect and it looks like it doesn't damage clothes and it is perfect especial in summer when people wear sleeveless things
18/09/2019
undefined
Would love to test this nivea roll on maybe it will be perfect
18/09/2019
I have not seen this in the shop and have not tried it out yet, would love to get a sample to test
17/09/2019
Would love to taste this Nivea roll on maybe its will be perfect
17/09/2019
Have only tried the aerosol variety and found it to be effective
17/09/2019
Nivea is one of the product i use i would definitely try this deo
17/09/2019
Wow, this looks amazing. Would love to test this. Love Nivea products. Will definitely be looking out for this