Nivea Body Lotion Firming Q10 + Vitamin C Normal Skin

4,7 5 0 298 298 The improved formula visibly firms and improves skin elasticity in 10 days. The quick absorbing lotion intensively moisturizes the skin for 48 hours.
Nivea Body Lotion Firming Q10 + Vitamin C Normal Skin

09/12/2021
Wonderful
Nivea has always out does itself with the various products
21/11/2021
No firmness yet
I have been using this product for the past two months now and also started exercising but I am yet to see any firmness on my skin. I have bought 3 of them so I will keep on going hopefully I will see a change.
14/11/2021
Best ever
I really love it, it makes my skin so soft and there is no oilyness and a bonus it actually reduced my selulite
14/11/2021
Best product
Best ever i definitely love it and i recommend it to anyone whose having cellulite
Awesome
Started using the q10+ range since 2013 when i was an intern. My skin just responded quite well to it.
Best product
Best body lotion ever🤗🤗🤗it reduced my cellulite,love it
Best Ever
I have been using this product for 3 years now. My body is the way I want it. Best lotion to defenetly have n use🔥💃💃💃💃❤👌
The best
I’ve been using this product for months and I had stretch marks on my arms that had recently appeared and after a while of using this product BOOM stretch marks gone. It also firms my skin and improved my skin tone. Love it!
Best thing ever!
It works like a bomb but it took 4 weeks for me to notice the result. But I am loving what I see and the smell is awesome no improvements needed and I would definitely recommend this product 🙂
Best ever
I have a dry skin ever since I you this product my skin is smooth and firmly. As much as it's bit expensive but it does the good work. It's is the best product to buy.
Nivea lotion
I loved my experience of the Nivea I had a wonderful experience and I would definitely recommend it , this made my skin feel nourished and firmer
Excellent
The best ever .. it been 2 weeks but I can see the result
The best
Excellent product. Helped my dry skin plus my body was more firm. I would highly recommende it to others.
12/11/2021
It's very good
I wil recommend this product is very good, it makes my skin feel comfortable
12/11/2021
Very effective
Excellent beautiful results. Really happy with my thighs but would like to try the cream as i was advised its more effective. Im loving nivea products. Friends and family recommend for this product.