NIVEA Body Oil in Lotion Cherry Blossom & Jojoba Oil

4,8 5 0 2586 2586 Now you can have all the care of an oil in a fast absorbing lotion: Discover NIVEAs first Body Oil in Lotion Range. Based on 100 years of skin care expertise, NIVEA has selected precious natural ingredients and caring oils and blended them into a unique cream. It will indulge your senses with a delicate fragrance and care for your skin with 24h deep moisture. Your skin is left feeling irresistibly smooth and beautifully radiant all day long.
NIVEA Body Oil in Lotion Cherry Blossom & Jojoba Oil

04/02/2021
The lotion leaves my normal skin smooth and glows beautifully, leaves a lasting fragrance, absorbs quickly and doesn't stick. Thank you for trusting me to test this product.
04/02/2021
Nivea really outdid themselves this time the lotion does everything it says its meant to it leaves your skin feeling nourished and moisturized smelling beautiful and soft to touch.
04/02/2021
I really loved the velvety feel that Nivea Oil in lotion left on my body.I felt refreshed throughout the whole day and that made me feel so confident. My whole family loved it too.
04/02/2021
Amazing lotion, leaves your skin moisturized for long and feels soft without being oily.
Best Body Lotion
I have a dry and sensitive skin it seems it’s only Nivea products which work well for my skin from facial to body. I will recommend this product and will definitely buy it
04/02/2021
It leaves the skin smooth for a long time and, I love the smell will definitely switch to Nivea oil in lotion.
03/02/2021
it leaves the skin totally moisturized and the fragnance is nice and lasts longer.
03/02/2021
I love the longer lasting smell of jojoba on my skin and its more softer.
03/02/2021
I love the oil in Lotion leaves the skin moisturized💙 Was so excited to share with my friends. Especially in these hard time of Covid19 my colleague couldn't stop smelling her hands💙She actually said"I feel loved" I'm glad Hometester made her smile. The cherry blossom is now my absolute favorite lotion. Thank you Hometester @Niveasa
03/02/2021
It smells amazing and I like the bottle design however it does not moisturize enough
03/02/2021
The lotion really is good for my skin I love the fragrance and how smooth my skin feels.
03/02/2021
I loved this product, it makes my skin so soft and smooth. It keeps me smelling great all day. My skin is moisturised all day. I definitely recommend this to everyone, even my husband and kids love it.👌
03/02/2021
Generally the product is a very good product with an amazing smell. What I do not like about it is the fact that it's to watered down. A lotion should not be watered down that much. I'd give the product a 7 or 8 out of 10.
03/02/2021
Nivea Oil in Lotion is a perfect for my skin, it leave my skin feeling smooth and soft like babe. The issue of dry skin is no more. As the winter comes I have peace of mind as this products wI'll protect from the harsh changes of the season and from the cold weather drying my skin. I love it.
03/02/2021
love the longer lasting floral scent and the fact that the oil keeps your skin moist for longer especially for us with dry skin problems