4,8 5 0 1382 1382 Now you can have all the care of an oil in a fast absorbing lotion: Discover NIVEAs first Body Oil in Lotion Range. Based on 100 years of skin care expertise, NIVEA has selected precious natural ingredients and caring oils and blended them into a unique cream. It will indulge your senses with a delicate fragrance and care for your skin with 24h deep moisture. Your skin is left feeling irresistibly smooth and beautifully radiant all day long.
NIVEA Body Oil in Lotion Cherry Blossom & Jojoba Oil
  • 1 382 Reviews

15/01/2021
Wow! I am enjoying Nivea Oil in Lotion as it has all the oil I need to keep my skin beautiful, glowing and smooth. I love it!
15/01/2021
I am so loving the Nivea oil in lotion. It smells really good and makes my skin feel smooth and silky.
15/01/2021
Nivea oil in lotion Cherry Blossom & Jojoba oil is the best thing ever. I love that it smells great and is non greasy. After applying I could feel and see the difference to my skin. I love it. It's the best ever. You cannot go wrong with this product.
15/01/2021
It smells wonderful and the texture is very nice. I would recommend it to family and friends. I tried it and my skin feels very nice after using Nivea. I will definitely be buying me more in the future. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to review this product.
15/01/2021
I love this lotion, I would recommend it to all it's fragrance is the bomb. If you haven't tried it now is the best time, it leaves my skin feeling soft and silky, #HAVEN on my skin!
14/01/2021
I LOve this products leaves the skin feeling smooth and alive highly recommended
12/01/2021
I absolutely loved the cream. It left my skin feeling soft and supple
12/01/2021
Love the product jeep it up Nivea. Appreciate that i was selected
11/01/2021
I used this product for about a week and noticed my skin was getting dark. The appearance of my cellulites was getting too much, so I couldnt continue with this product.However, the smell is good!
08/01/2021
From the first use my skin felt soft, hydrated and silky smooth. I noted that my skin remained like this for the entire day and that the overall condition of my skin seems to have improved.
06/01/2021
I did not receive the product so cannot comment whether it was good or bad
05/01/2021
NIVEA Body Oil in Lotion Cherry Blossom & Jojoba Oil
Thank you HomeTester for this lotion, I love the fragrance and it keeps my skin so moisturized throughout the day as I have quite dry skin! Really a product worth buying and using!
29/12/2020
This lotion is very light, leaves a thin layer on the skin and does not feel greasy, it gets absorbed into the skin very quickly. My skin looks very healthy, soft and well nourished. I think it will also be perfect for winter when the skin gets drier.
28/12/2020
It's easy to apply and 8t doesn't have a sticky texture like 9ther lotions. The fragrance is sweet but not overpowering.
18/12/2020
I used it and can clearly say yes its the beat product for ne.