Nivea Dry Fresh 48h Body Spray

4,5 5 0 89 89 Powerful protection tested in real life situations. Dual active formula with 2 anti-perspirant actives and a long-lasting fresh fragrance. 48h effective anti-perspirant protection that cares for your skin.

08/09/2021
RB Brown (Cape Town)
Fresh smell, convenient to fit in bag, lock securely,give confidence and available at most stores, always on promotion at dischem and clicks.... Fresh like a flower all day long ... 🌸🌸🌸🌸
08/09/2021
Nivea Dry Fresh 48h Body Spray
I'm really obsessed with Nivea products because they always offer protection and they'll leave you feeling fresh and smelling great
14/07/2021
Good product
This is a cost-effective deodorant as you safe on the larger container. It does what it promise to do and keep you fresh for the whole day. The fragrance is lovely as well. This is my second choice. Dove still being my first.
14/04/2021
Nivea Dry Fresh
I have used this product quite a few times and I one of the choices I would make off the shelf. It keep me fresh during the day and helps with the sweat when I play roller derby. amazing product.
26/01/2021
Perfect indeed
I really leaves body smelling good and fresh Perfect
14/09/2020
Nivea products are the best
I just love Nivea products because they always offer protection, freshness and leaving you feeling confident. This anti-Perspirant is also my go to go product and I just can't stop buying Nivea products
09/06/2020
Nivea Dry Fresh 48h Body Spray
I love all Nivea Products.the product smells great and last long, it makes me feel fresh i love it.
06/06/2020
Dry and Fresh
Keeps you dry all day long. This is a dependable buy.
22/05/2020
Almost got 5 stars
The product smells great, and lasts long. You still feel fresh after a long day. However, it releases this thick white mist that hardens and keeps flaking off. As i was getting dressed and moving around the flakes were just everywhere.
17/09/2019
Great smell
I love this dry fresh antiperspirant stays on all day leaving my underarms smelling fresh for 48 hours
10/06/2019
Lasting dry armpits
I use it daily and enjoy that it quickly dries up even when am in a rush. No skin irritation either.
27/02/2019
fresh
true dryness and fresh armpits always have on my grocerylist
25/02/2019
Nivea Fresh 48 hrs
This antiperspirant spray works well. Keeps me fresh and presentable.
15/11/2018
Best purchase
Ive recently discovered this on the shelf and i am very impressed as i move around all day and i often end up in a sweat.. my under arms remains dry i dont smell of sweat and i love this as i work closely with people all day... 10 out 10 for this product
16/10/2018
nivea dry
I have tried it but I am definitely not happy! I can smell myself within half of my day after spraying it which is about 6 hours afterwards and I am still perspiring.