Nivea for Men

4,7 5 0 109 109 Nivea Men Anti-Dandruff Active System spreads quickly and target the direct cause of dandruff. The formula with Bamboo Extract strengthens hair from the roots.</p> The 2IN1 Shampoo + Conditioner with Aloe Vera & Milk Proteins, for men who want healthy looking hair.
Nivea for Men

17/05/2022
Gentlemens Guide_101
Very good product for the gentleman who always stays on top of his game by staying clean and fresh with the best brand for men. I love the smell that radiates around me after I shower!
07/03/2022
FAN 2in1 TASTIC
I love this product this is so versatile and refreshing!!
07/03/2022
Very Refreshing
A friend one day recommended it to me and I never looked back
10/02/2022
Awesome Product
Its really an Awesome product i bought it for my boys.
25/01/2022
Best ever
Hubby is very impressed with the shampoo results and the smell
19/01/2022
Fresh
My son used this product, he's had problems with dandruff before and this left his hair clean and smelling so fresh! No problems with dandruff since using Nivea Men Anti-Dandruff
27/11/2021
Great for oily/dirty hair but drying
My brother has used this and has mentioned that it does tend to strip all the natural oils that your hair produces, which may lead to increased oil production. It is however effective at giving that very clean feeling to hair.
20/09/2021
Refreshing
We got this from a friend and my husband absolutely loves it. At first we were concerned if it will work on his ethnic African hair...and we were amazed at how clean his hair was. Not to mention the smell.
17/09/2021
Extremely clean hair
This shampoo is amazing, the smell was absolutely the best. And a little goes a long way. My heart is sore as my bottle is almost finished now. But I will definitely buy one end of the month
15/09/2021
Best anti-dandruff shampoo
This is probably the best anti-dandruff shampoo I've tried in a while. The scent is great, and the overall look and packaging of the bottle is well worth the money you will spend. Definitely recommend.
31/08/2021
In love
I love the smell of this. Dandruff is a thing of the past for my husband. Love, love, love
27/08/2021
Great product!
This is a wonderful product, but it does have a very strong smell for people with a sensitive nose
26/08/2021
Great product a good addition to toiletries list.
04/07/2021
Works well
My husband has acne prone scalp, and since he has been using Nivea, has had far less breakouts. Smells good and last long.
29/06/2021
Nivea Anti-Dandruff
Loved this product, would really like it to come in a larger bottle. Hair was clean and manageable afterwards. Easy to style.