Nivea for Men

4,7 5 0 104 104 Nivea Men Anti-Dandruff Active System spreads quickly and target the direct cause of dandruff. The formula with Bamboo Extract strengthens hair from the roots.</p> The 2IN1 Shampoo + Conditioner with Aloe Vera & Milk Proteins, for men who want healthy looking hair.

19/01/2022
Fresh
My son used this product, he's had problems with dandruff before and this left his hair clean and smelling so fresh! No problems with dandruff since using Nivea Men Anti-Dandruff
27/11/2021
Great for oily/dirty hair but drying
My brother has used this and has mentioned that it does tend to strip all the natural oils that your hair produces, which may lead to increased oil production. It is however effective at giving that very clean feeling to hair.
20/09/2021
Refreshing
We got this from a friend and my husband absolutely loves it. At first we were concerned if it will work on his ethnic African hair...and we were amazed at how clean his hair was. Not to mention the smell.
17/09/2021
Extremely clean hair
This shampoo is amazing, the smell was absolutely the best. And a little goes a long way. My heart is sore as my bottle is almost finished now. But I will definitely buy one end of the month
15/09/2021
Best anti-dandruff shampoo
This is probably the best anti-dandruff shampoo I've tried in a while. The scent is great, and the overall look and packaging of the bottle is well worth the money you will spend. Definitely recommend.
31/08/2021
In love
I love the smell of this. Dandruff is a thing of the past for my husband. Love, love, love
27/08/2021
Great product!
This is a wonderful product, but it does have a very strong smell for people with a sensitive nose
26/08/2021
Great product a good addition to toiletries list.
04/07/2021
Works well
My husband has acne prone scalp, and since he has been using Nivea, has had far less breakouts. Smells good and last long.
29/06/2021
Nivea Anti-Dandruff
Loved this product, would really like it to come in a larger bottle. Hair was clean and manageable afterwards. Easy to style.
24/06/2021
Nivea for Men
My hubby and my son are enjoying it and so I took it for a test drive, I should say, I like the smell and it left my scalp looking very clean.
17/06/2021
Dandruff free
My husband tried this he was very impressed he was works in a factory where there is constant dust and this product worked for his dry sculp
14/05/2021
Awesome
Its the best thing inveted as yet The entire household loves using this.
06/05/2021
Leaves the hair clean
My brother loves this. His hair smells nice and clean.
29/04/2021
Nivea anti dandruff
Bought this recently for my son to try, he likes it & it leaves his hair smelling clean & fresh