4,7 5 0 329 329 This shampoo gives you the ultimate in dandruff control! The anti-dandruff shampoo with NIVEA’s patent pending Active System formula targets the direct cause of dandruff and effectively removes all residues from hair and scalp. Developed for men with normal hair, the formula is enriched with bamboo extract and strengthens the hair from the roots onwards.
NIVEA MEN Anti-Dandruff Power Shampoo

15/01/2021
The scent is very fresh and invigorating, and it definitely leaves hair shiny and flake-free, although for more serious or chronic dandruff issues this shampoo might not cut it, but for everyday flake control, it works great!
15/01/2021
nice smell, less itchy scalp and leave hair feeling soft and nourished
15/01/2021
Initially I really enjoyed the smell, Normally anti dandruff shampoos dont really work, but with Nivea I saw results straight away. Very Impressive, I might just keep using it for the whole family
15/01/2021
I love the smell, my sons hair was so soft and clean after the wash.
14/01/2021
The shampoo worked really well. If there were the same shampoo but for women, I would definitely purchase it
14/01/2021
Would love to try it as my son's hair has dandruff and is also oily
14/01/2021
Definitely a product to buy...my husband and son love it
14/01/2021
My husband tried it as he normally uses head and shoulders. And he loved it. Now we will be using the Nivea Men anti-dandruff instead of the head and shoulders. We love it!! Thanks for introducing this to us!
14/01/2021
My son used this product and is impressed. His hair is curly and somewhat course and Nivea Men is leaving is hair manageable and soft.
13/01/2021
Great smell and great for hair. My son really liked it.
13/01/2021
it left my hair clean and soft, I would definitely buy it.
13/01/2021
It is vey good my son used it once and it left his hair soft and no dandruff I will definitely recommend it to my Friends
13/01/2021
It smells very good and a little goes a long way which I like very much. It cleans your hair but it leaves your hair very dry and tangled if only it can leave your hair soft and manageable
12/01/2021
We loved the shampoo. It smells great and leaves the hair soft, shiny and clean. No residue, etc. Also noticed a massive difference with regards to dandruff, just after one wash.
12/01/2021
Its a very Good Shampoo , leaves hair smelling great, but it did take a good few days before it starts to clear up .