NIVEA MEN Anti-Dandruff Power Shampoo

4,7 5 0 1351 1351 This shampoo gives you the ultimate in dandruff control! The anti-dandruff shampoo with NIVEA’s patent pending Active System formula targets the direct cause of dandruff and effectively removes all residues from hair and scalp. Developed for men with normal hair, the formula is enriched with bamboo extract and strengthens the hair from the roots onwards.
NIVEA MEN Anti-Dandruff Power Shampoo

11/03/2021
I suffer from a very dry sculp, and ever since I used the Nivea Men Anti-dandruff power shampoo it has helped tremendously. I won't be changing my shampoo to anything else other than Nivea Men Anti-Dandruff power shampoo
11/03/2021
It make ir hair soft but half day your hair feels dirty again
11/03/2021
It really is a Power Shampoo. Will definitely continue to buy it. Thank you Hometester Club.
11/03/2021
The smell is fresh and the velvety texture gives you Assurance that you are going to get a thorough cleaning. My hair felt softer, cleaner and well taken care of. I would recommend it to anyone.
11/03/2021
My son and all the gentlemen we gave the shampoo to loved the product very much. I believe they will go out and buy the product themselves. Thank you for the opportunity you gave them to try the lovely product. 😃
10/03/2021
I would recommend this product anytime to all men ...
10/03/2021
My man is very happy with the product and he used to suffer with lot of dendruff with very itchy sculp but since he have tried using the product..He is very happy and definitely will continue using the shampoo..
10/03/2021
I would recommend anyone out there to buy this shampoo, it smell so good and refreshing. My hair is now nourished and healthy. My sculp does not itch anymore and its soft.
10/03/2021
It's really nice foaming, fresh smelling shampoo. Leaves your hair clean and soft. No residue.
10/03/2021
The kids used it and were very happy. It left their hair clean and soft and not as dry scalp as before. Happy with product.
10/03/2021
its a wonderful product for my man hair as well as mine its for the first time we use the same product ..that's magic
10/03/2021
My husband and sons, friends and brother loved this shampoo. Now I have to buy the shampoo everytime. Their hair feels soft, clean and smells amazing. WE LOVE IT~~~
10/03/2021
It leaves the head refreshed, the scalp calm and fresh
10/03/2021
It has a pleasant smell which is not over bearing . It’s a good shampoo to use on a daily basis and doesn’t burn
10/03/2021
My boys are enjoying, it has a fresh clean smell and leaves their hair soft