4,7 5 0 1299 1299
NIVEA Men Body Deodorizer
  • 1 299 Reviews

02/09/2019
...
A great product that has a great fragrance for all day freshness. No staining of clothing either.
20/08/2019
Just oky
Was oky just a bit weird to have a mist. Not too bad.
30/07/2019
Sprint
Love the new cool look and the fresh smell of nivea men I fall in love over and over again with my hubby
01/05/2019
Nivea body deodorizer
I received this as a sample and gave it to my husband to use, it smelled nice and he mentioned that it lasted longer than normal deodorant sprays. Been purchasing it since
10/02/2019
great freshness
i felt so fresh and confident after applying under arm and on my cloths , so great and smells divine.
24/01/2019
Fresh at its Best
So i had my Fiance trying this product and honestly it smells extremely good,fresh and light. I highly recommend it to be part of the toiletry box.
14/01/2019
Nivea does it
Nivea Men Body Deodorizer Cool Kick. I like the fact that it does not use the conventional propellant that gives you a continuous spray as long as you press down, but rather a burst with each "squeeze" I tested Cool Kick, it starts off strong but after a few minutes it is a rather pleasant smell that lasts. I think Nivea are onto something with this product.
27/12/2018
Great on my skin
I tried the Nivea sprint body deodorizer. I love the fresh smell. It’s similar to a cologne. The smell lasts most of the day too.
26/11/2018
Sprint Deodorizer
26/11/2018
long lasting
as a dancer it helps to have a deodorant that is long lasting and smells great
21/11/2018
Hubby smells awesome
Since receiving the trial, I will not let my hubby use anything else. Long lasting and absolutely divine smelling, Clean and masculine subtle smell. Thank you for introducing this product :)
Great Smell
My husband has been using this product since it came out and I will never ever buy any other spray for him as it just makes me melt when I smell him. I smell him when his left the room and I smell his clothing after a long day at the office like his just put it on but the best has to be laying on his chest smelling the goodness.
Soft and cool
A colleague of mine received samples to share, he then gave me a sample so that hubby could tests as well. Hmmm it is very nice has that gentle aroma on it, I could not hold myself but test as well.
Boyfriend's Number One Deoderizer
This product is my boyfriend's (well my choice :D) most favourite deodorizer. This leaves him smelling absolutely amazing, while maintaining this clean refreshing smell throughout the entire day.
14/11/2018
Great smell
I received a sample from a friend, i am fond of the fragrance & have bought it ever since.