4,7 5 0 1302 1302

23/10/2018
Fresh and energised
My friend's hubby received samples for this product and shared with my hubby. I then tested his sample. Hmmm very nice and fresh. You could not tell that it is for men. The aroma is very nice and worth the price retailing at in most recognised retail shops.
22/10/2018
FRESH SCENT
I'm always stealing my nephew's spray, I love how these deodorants smell so fresh. Definately give it a try
09/10/2018
Freshness
My husband tried it and he thought it was good. It did the job. Nothing extraordinary though.
06/10/2018
Nivea Men Spray
My hubby loved this product!! Great smell & lasts long!
04/10/2018
NIVEA Men Body Deodorizer
My husband liked the scent. He also mentioned that the scent lasted longer than the normal brand that he usually use.
02/10/2018
nivea for men
great product husband smells fresher for longer and no stickiness or white marks
02/10/2018
Amazing product
I love the smell of the product, though I wish had received other flavours. I've been using the spray for about a week without a roll on deodorant. Some days it lasts the whole day, but most of the time it doesn't last the full day especially if you did some sweating. I hate roll on deodorants and it would be great if I could not use them at all and use this deodorizer as a substitute, but the spray doesn't last as well as roll on deodorants. Otherwise I love everything about this spray: the pull up box it comes in, no gas at all and the great smell.
01/10/2018
NIVEA Men Body Deodorizer
This is a wonderful product that keeps you fresh all day long, with minimal need for re-application. The psray is not expensive, considering how long it also lasts. Great product indeed.
My Husband Loved it
My husband loved the product. He said it Lasts longer and keeps him dry all day!
keeps you fresh
bought this for hubby, he loves it, keeps him fresh for longer, and it helps with the industry he works in, had to buy more, as he keeps one at work, one in work bag and a few at home, he also recommended it to his friends and now they all use it
Excellent Deodorizer
Long lasting freshness and awesome smell! Like that you can control the amount of spray you put on with that nozzle.
20/09/2018
Good
This keep you fresh all day. My dark cloth no longer having white.
19/09/2018
Best deodorant spray
Really great product. Love using it although it's a men's product. Keeps you dry the entire day. Much better than woman's deodorants.
19/09/2018
great smell
my husband has used this product the smell is great fresh and fragranced.
17/09/2018
nivea
Currently the only one my son and I use, he is a fitness guru and wont use anything else