Nivea Men Deep Comfort After Shave Splash

4,8 5 0 122 122 Leaves skin feeling fresh with a masculine scent, and protects the skin from drying out.
Nivea Men Deep Comfort After Shave Splash

10/05/2022
Devine smell
My boyfriend simply loves this and the smells is really lovely. All men should use this
06/04/2022
Great for your skin
This product is an overall winner for an aftershave. Leaves your skin feeling awesome and smooth.
29/03/2022
plash of love
my girlfriend totally loves it. it smells devine complitly love it
25/02/2022
Nivea Men
My husband only wears this after shave splash, he will not use anything else. He says its the best one out there, i must agree, the smell is really fresh and clean, a must for men who want to be smelling nice.
09/02/2022
Nivea after shave
Smells absolutely divine for the rest of the day and smooth refreshing and bumps free Love it 😍
15/12/2021
Excellent deodorant
I love this aftershave, it really smells good and moisturises as well.
07/10/2021
So fresh and so clean
Leaves your skin feeling soft, moisturised and fresh!
30/09/2021
Cleannnnnnn, fresh an fine
This product is underrated. Absolutely a must try. The fragrance .... everything about this product👌🏼
06/09/2021
Nivea
I love smelling fresh and trying new things. This aftershave is a great product and not harsh on the skin in any way. I would have liked it to have a squeeze plastic bottle for better dispensing. I would recommend it to anyone.
26/08/2021
Nivea
What an awesome product. Smells amazing. Wish i could buy alot of it to keep me for a lifetime. The deep range is just amazing.
12/08/2021
Hubby loves it
I purchased this for my hubby to try out since his already a fan of the nivea men products. Nivea Men Deep Comfort After Shave Splash smells amazing. My hubby says it's unlike other after shave it doesn't burn or irritated the skin after shaving and the smell is good not over bearing and to strong like most on the market is.
11/08/2021
Hmmmm
My boyfriend only used this after a shave, not only does he smell good but it doesn't burn
01/07/2021
Nivea
Smells Amazing. Smell lasts all day leaving it behind on my clothing as well. My go to👍🏽 would recommend to all guys.
11/06/2021
Nivea Aftershave
My husband had bumps problem after shaving then he started using Nivea after shave cream i can safelf say he us smooth and flawless now. This goes in my toiletry basket evrymonth
20/05/2021
Nivea men deep comfort
My husband can't do withought this after shave it leaves him smelling fresh and he doesn't get bumps after shaving