NIVEA Men Deep Rapid Pimple Clear Face Wash Gel

4,8 5 0 992 992 The clinically proven anti-germ, salicylic acid and Himalayan rock salt formula. Effectively clears away pimples, excess oil and dark marks. It has a 99% anti-germ effect and also reduces skin inflammation.
NIVEA Men Deep Rapid Pimple Clear Face Wash Gel

31/03/2021
It is a brilliant product I have switched to the Nivea Men Deep Rapid Pimple clear face wash
30/03/2021
This appeared to to help at first, although after testing for a few days, starting clearing the skin beautifully. Have already recommended this to friends.
29/03/2021
My son tried out the Nivea Men Deep Rapid Pimple Clear Face Wash Gel and found it to "burn" his skin. He continued using it but unfortunately did not see much of a difference after 7 days. He will however continue to try and use it all and hopefully we see a difference soon.
29/03/2021
The product was used by my teenage son and his friends. He says it didn't dry out his face like other product he's tried to clear his acne. He loved the tingling feeling. Managed to see the progress in about a week and half.
29/03/2021
It never worked well for my son I'm not sure maybe his suffering from eczema. But all and all I was not that impressed
29/03/2021
My son is a 16 years old that struggles with pimples a lot, since using this product his pimples are slowly but surely clearing everyday.
29/03/2021
My teenage son used the product, his skin is somewhat problematic at the moment, Rapid Pimple Clear Face Wash helped but did not clear his pimples. I do not think the product is bad, think my son is just suffering for the normal teenage breakouts
28/03/2021
It brought more pimples. My skin never looked so horrible
27/03/2021
Amazimg package,smells frrsh and nice and strong.Soft on my skin and tool pimples away
27/03/2021
Soft in The skin,amazing smell and kept me refreshed.Paclage has a thumbs up
26/03/2021
I really like this product, it helped my teenage boys a lot. I have already purchased new tubs for the month to follow.
26/03/2021
very good smell, enough exfoliating granuals not to be too abrasive. leaves skin smooth and soft
25/03/2021
Gentle scrub that didn't dry out my sons face too much, but really helped clear his face a bit better, saw results after 10 days of use of morning and evening washes.
25/03/2021
This is by far the best product on the shelf at the moment , i will purchase this product for my husband and teenage son . Thank you hometester.
25/03/2021
I have a oily skin after using for 7 days my skin looks and feels healthy shared with friends that had skin problem feedback I got from them was awesome as well