4,8 5 0 379 379 The clinically proven anti-germ, salicylic acid and Himalayan rock salt formula. Effectively clears away pimples, excess oil and dark marks. It has a 99% anti-germ effect and also reduces skin inflammation.
NIVEA Men Deep Rapid Pimple Clear Face Wash Gel

03/12/2020
My son saw the difference in a week- he loves how it made his skin feel
03/12/2020
Skin is starting to clear up, love the way it cools my face when I wash it off. Gentle on the skin
03/12/2020
My sons face is cleared from any pimples and his face is not oily anymore. This product really works
Love the feel and the speed at which you see resul5s
03/12/2020
Great product Thank you for the opportunity to test it Will surely buy this
03/12/2020
Since I started using Nivea Men Deep Rapid, my skin feels so smooth, I can see pimples fading, I highly recommend this product and will definitely buy it every month for a good looking skin.
03/12/2020
This product deep clean your face it has like a scrub in it make you face feel clean and soft the smell is so nice it last the whole day no oiliness is in your face
03/12/2020
The product smells very nice. I can feel the difference on my skin. It definitely improved my skin texture. My skin look cleaner, smooth and my pimples have reduced a bit. I will continue to use the product to so I can see more results.
03/12/2020
The product is excellent. I just did not like the red colour
03/12/2020
I gave it to my son and he's impressed ..I will dedinetly but it again
03/12/2020
Clears up and leaves the skin soft, smells good - totally value for money
03/12/2020
It's a must have product very very good my son cant leave without it
03/12/2020
I have not used it myself. I have two sons who have been using it for about a week now. Mathew: is struggling with pimples Gabriel: has clear skin with very little issues Mathew has said that he has used it twice a day for almost a week now. He found that the skin around his mouth became dry and sensitive but he feels that his skin is possibly looking better. He took before photos and we will give it at least another week and reassess. Gabriel has used it maybe once a day for almost a week but is concerned to use it too often as he feels it could be quite harsh on his skin. Both have said that the consistency of the face wash is a little strange. Plan is to give it a little more time. Mathew is very optimistic.
03/12/2020
The gel left my face feeling so much cleaner than my ordinary face wash. Finding that i'm having less break outs as well
03/12/2020
Nivea Men Deep Rapid Pimple Clear Face Wash is a gentle scrub formula that gently yet deeply cleanses deep into the pores to reduce pimples, revealing clearer skin. It targets germs, excess oil, and dirt build-up to unclog pores and reduce pimples.