NIVEA Men Deep Rapid Pimple Clear Face Wash Gel

4,8 5 0 1326 1326 The clinically proven anti-germ, salicylic acid and Himalayan rock salt formula. Effectively clears away pimples, excess oil and dark marks. It has a 99% anti-germ effect and also reduces skin inflammation.
NIVEA Men Deep Rapid Pimple Clear Face Wash Gel

06/05/2021
Its a great face wash, as much as I don't have that much pimpuls but it made me feel smoother. I really enjoyed using this product
06/05/2021
I loved the packaging. I have however tried better facewash
06/05/2021
Doesn’t dry out skin. Fewer breakouts smooth clear skin
06/05/2021
Work wonders good on skin and have notice results after using it.pimples has disappear.
06/05/2021
I would recommend it for oily skin. Value for money too.
06/05/2021
I dont have a man to test it for me, so i cant give a feedback
06/05/2021
This is an awesome product. It smells great and lathers well. It takes care of the pimples without drying out your skin. I would recommend this product.
06/05/2021
love the smell and there are enough granuals to wash deep clean into the skin
06/05/2021
My son is very excited about this product. His skin problem approve day by day
06/05/2021
This product is so nice for your skin and it deep clean your face
06/05/2021
It cleared my skin up ,and i love the softness, as skin does not feel try .it had also given me an even completion
06/05/2021
I dont usually use face wash but this was amazing. Not only did it leave my face feeling super clean and soft, but it helped the pimples that I already have, clear up faster!
06/05/2021
What a awesome product,smells great,works wonders,I could see a difference by the 3rd day,I would HIGHLY recommend this product,and will make sure it is on my shopping list every month from now on,absolutely great product.
06/05/2021
My son tried it out. It works amazing. His skin looks more clear and somewhat even toned. I will recommend this product to anyone. It's fabulous.
06/05/2021
But the retail price is too high. My sine has used it for 2 months now ant the pimples are still very aggressive. He washes his face twice a day.