NIVEA Men Deep Rapid Pimple Clear Face Wash Gel

4,8 5 0 1326 1326 The clinically proven anti-germ, salicylic acid and Himalayan rock salt formula. Effectively clears away pimples, excess oil and dark marks. It has a 99% anti-germ effect and also reduces skin inflammation.
NIVEA Men Deep Rapid Pimple Clear Face Wash Gel

06/05/2021
Before I received my sample from Fatima, I didn't know what the face wash could do. Having had a few issues with my skin over the years, I was a bit skeptical to try something new, as I hadn't found anything previously that worked. I was delighted when I tried it on the first day and it immediately unclogged my pores and helped to exfoliate my skin. I haven't seen any facewash that was able to exfoliate so quickly before trying the Deep Rapid Pimple Clear Face Wash. My skin has also been much happier, with much fewer pimples lately, so I'd definitely recommend the Deep Rapid Pimple Clear Face Wash to anyone to try out.
06/05/2021
It visibly clears and cleanses your face. I LOVE IT!
06/05/2021
My husband is very pleased with the product. Will use it going foward.
06/05/2021
Its an excellent facewash, my 16 year old son really saw a difference in his acne prone skin. He gets less breakouts now.
06/05/2021
I have not yet used it therefore I cant give a review just as yet.
06/05/2021
This product really helped clear pimples on my face.
06/05/2021
This product is really working at reducing the pimples on my face
06/05/2021
love this face wash. I just wish it had more exfoliating properties.
06/05/2021
Very good my husband really enjoyed using it. Would very likely buy it more often
06/05/2021
It cleanses well and leaves your skin with a soft feel after washing it. My pimples are cleared up.
06/05/2021
This Product was Good. My Family and Friends did enjoy it as well. They will but it Soon #shopping ...
06/05/2021
I have no pimples thanks to nivea men face wash it was amazing
06/05/2021
Makes my skin feel very clean, clear of oil and can feel the wash cleaning through my pores. There was a great improvement on my skin and I feel confident.
06/05/2021
I found that it worked very well and smells great too. I could see a difference in my grandson face quite quickly. Great product.
06/05/2021
My son loves it and already switched to it. There's less pimples since he started using it.