Nivea Men Strong Power Shampoo

4,8 5 0 67 67 Enriched with revitalising sea minerals Strong Power Shampoo: strengthens your hair, is mild and gentle to scalp and hair and is suitable for everyday use.

09/09/2021
Nivea man strong power shampoo
Love the smell of this shampoo it's so strong but my man didn't like it because of allergies.The smell takes time to end it's really good and masculine
31/08/2021
Nivea
Love this product. Will definitely keep using it
27/08/2021
Great product!
12/08/2021
Hubby loves it
I purchased this for my hubby while doing shopping for toiletries. He absolutely loves it and kept raving on about how it made his hair feel so I decided to give it a try. I must admit it left our hair feeling light and grease free. If you haven't already, then give this a try.
06/07/2021
Niva men
Great results in combination with the shampoo leave hair sliky n soft for hubby
10/05/2021
nivea men strong shampoo
this is a great shampoo it leaves your hair smelling really fresh and clean and greese free.
29/04/2021
Men's shampoo
Bought this on my last shop for the boys to try, they love it & I love the nice fresh smell
28/04/2021
Loyal
My other half is loyal to the brand and has this product too. I think they smell refreshing.
20/04/2021
It's ok
Smells good, cool shampoo bottle. On the back of the bottle it says "for strong and healthy looking hair." I just bought it to try it out and been using it for a month now and my hair is still the same.
20/04/2021
Nivea men strong power shampoo
Amazing shampoo bought it for my husband its leave his hair strong and natural and revitalized it and no dandruff no itchy scalp
10/04/2021
Strong
Recently bought this shampoo and it works very fine and it smells very nice. It leave your skulp very moisturised and also the hair grow perfectly
25/03/2021
Smelling like a man
I recently bought this for my Husband, it works so well and takes out all the wax in his hair he uses as a styling method. It also leaves his hair soft and smelling so manly. We both love it and will buy it again
21/03/2021
NIVEA STRONG
I have hair that has outbreaks of dandruff, sometimes. I tried Nivea Strong Power, and found it to not only fight the dandruff but also strengthened my hair roots and left a pleasant smell after use.
12/03/2021
10/02/2021
Nivea men strong power shampoo
It smells amazing. Bought it for my partner and he loved it!