Nivea Men Strong Power Shampoo

4,8 5 0 67 67 Enriched with revitalising sea minerals Strong Power Shampoo: strengthens your hair, is mild and gentle to scalp and hair and is suitable for everyday use.
Nivea Men Strong Power Shampoo

29/06/2020
Love
My husband recently received a sample of this product from someone that got it from home testers club, this might not be the exact one, but my husband absolutely loves it.
27/06/2020
Amazing smell
Husband tried this and he said he would recommend this product to anyone
04/06/2020
Perfect
My husband loves Nivea the refreshing smell and relaxation
31/10/2019
Nivea
My husband really enjoys this product. shampoos well and leaves his hair looking great
29/10/2019
Good
My Husband Uses the Product and he really enjoys it his hair is not greasy and feels really clean from him just having to jump in and out of the shower and his hair smells great and has n soft feel and Touch love this
09/09/2019
The Best Best
Nivea is the best...best product ever made. I love this especially on dry skin it works best!!
20/08/2019
Nivea shampoo
My husband just love this shampoo.Will recommend it to everyone
31/07/2019
Boys favourite
Has a lovely frangrance. Washes effectively and keeps their hair smelling fresh for days. Just a little is needed so it is very cost effective
12/07/2019
Hubby's favorite
Smells amazing, hubby's favorite shampoo and would definitely buy it again .
27/06/2019
smells great
my husband loves this product. makes his hair shiny and soft.
16/05/2019
All Purpose
Smells great and leaves less after was residue, unlike other shampoos, giving less stress when you rinse your hair.
14/05/2019
excellent
Even though it's for men, I used it too. Works awesome!
09/05/2019
Excellent product
Excellent product, I would really recommend it. My fiance really love the smell.
09/05/2019
AWESOME
MY husband loves this product!! the smell is awesome and really good for hair!
07/05/2019
Nivea men strong shampoo.
Wish I new this long time ago. Best shampoo I have ever use. Dont need much to wash and my hair feel more healthy. Defnitly the logo will do the trick. Yes I recommend this to all.