NIVEA Oil in Cream Cherry Blossom & Jojoba Oil

4,9 5 0 1471 1471 Based on 100 years of skin care expertise, NIVEA has selected precious natural ingredients and caring oils and blended them into a unique cream. It will indulge your senses with a delicate fragrance and care for your skin with 24h deep moisture. Your skin is left feeling irresistibly smooth and beautifully radiant all day long.
NIVEA Oil in Cream Cherry Blossom & Jojoba Oil

05/02/2021
Nivea oil in cream cherry blossom & Jojoba oil is so perfect for my skin, it has very smoothing ingredients that leaves the skin beautiful and reduces the dryness. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
05/02/2021
It's perfect for my skin, it's gives me the glow and smells Devine also lasts longer.
04/02/2021
I Love the fact that it leaves my skin feeling very soft and supple, with the most delicate scent. Love it and i would definitely recommend it
04/02/2021
Awesome product, just love it. I use it everyday and it leaves my skin looking and feeling great
04/02/2021
Smells great. Creamy and does not make you feel sticky, leaves your skin silky soft. Nourishes your skin with the essential oils. Extremely happy with this product, ticks all the boxes for me.
03/02/2021
It leaves my skin smooth and smelling great all day. I love the long lasting moisture.
03/02/2021
I was so delighted when i received my test pack. I tried the cream for a week to see how it will react to my skin & sinuses. ooh! boy am I amazes by the softness of my skin and the fragrance didn't affect my sinuses I will definitely recommend it to my family and friends Thank you home tester club.
03/02/2021
This product has improved a lot, and it smells devine.
03/02/2021
I definitely love this product. I suffer from very dry skin and this cream gives me the moisture needed and it lasts and makes my skin feel so soft
03/02/2021
This moistures the skin so perfectly. It smells great. Glides on skin and feels silky smooth. Doesn't leave the skin feeling oily. It's the perfect balance between a lotion and cream. Will continue to use.
02/02/2021
I really loved this product. It leaves my skin soft smooth and smelling nice. I love the fact that it doesn't have grease. It also helps in scars. I had a scratch on my leg, and it faded within a week of using Nivea Cherry blossom and jojoba oil.
02/02/2021
Nivea oil cream is treating my dry skin feeling soft, revitalized, moisturised and hydrated, I never have to add oils as it's infused with jojoba oil, I love it
02/02/2021
I love it its the best body cream Nivea ever had ..its amazing
02/02/2021
nivea left my skin smooth and the smell was fabulous and the smell was divine
02/02/2021
The cream smells nice and leave my skin moisturized because I have a dry skin. I love the cream and am already recommending it to all my friends and family members.