4,9 5 0 763 763 Based on 100 years of skin care expertise, NIVEA has selected precious natural ingredients and caring oils and blended them into a unique cream. It will indulge your senses with a delicate fragrance and care for your skin with 24h deep moisture. Your skin is left feeling irresistibly smooth and beautifully radiant all day long.
NIVEA Oil in Cream Cherry Blossom & Jojoba Oil

15/01/2021
I am Glooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowing :)
15/01/2021
This product leaves the skin feeling soft and delicately scented. It is a female scented body lotion and very moisturizing. I love it.
14/01/2021
I have found my skin's new soul mate,. I just love the way my skin has turned to in just few weeks
14/01/2021
Nivea's oil in cream is absolutely wonderful. Not only does it leave your skin feeling smooth and moisturized, the fragrance is subtle and pleasing to the senses. I must commend the moisture content. My skin was smooth and glowing the whole day. I was also surprised that I did not feel sticky at all even on a hot sunny day. I'll definitely be buying this for myself and the whole fanily in the near future. Thank you Nivea🌻
14/01/2021
I finally found something that works for my skin. Thanks to Nivea
14/01/2021
Thank you for choosing me to test the product I love it, the best.
14/01/2021
The Nivea oil in cream is very moisturing and my skin is very soft, and also the I love the long lasting fragrance of the moisturing oil in cream.
13/01/2021
What a perfect cream it leaves skin moisture, soft and fresh sh
13/01/2021
The nivea oil in cream revitalises and nourishes the skin it perfect for all skin types l am very confident to keep on buying this product
13/01/2021
I loved the fragrance, has a spring scent to it and moisturizes the skin leaving a soft silky feel to it. I have already recommended it to friends. Glad it is Infused with oils that are well known to be good for the skin.
13/01/2021
So moisturizing and luxurious, leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling fragrant. Already purchased for my family to try it as well. Nivea has done it again
13/01/2021
I love the NIVEA Oil in Cream, it leaves my skin smelling very fresh. I love it.
13/01/2021
Its leaves your skin look smooth sexy and feeling relaxed and soft and the smell is delicious
12/01/2021
I absolutely loved it, its smells amazing, it leaves my skin soft and smooth.
11/01/2021
I love this product. It smells nice and keeps my skin moisturised for the whole day.