Nivea Perfect & Radiant Sensitive Day Cream SPF 15

4,7 5 0 1969 1969 The non-irritating formula with Grape Seed Oil works to gradually enhance skin complexion and restore its natural even tone and radiance by gently reducing the appearance of dark marks. <ul> <li>The appearance of dark marks is reduced. <li>Instantly soothes irritated skin. <li>Helps reduce redness, tightness and dryness. <li>Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy. <li>Skin compatibility dermatologically approved. </ul>

13/11/2021
Very good product
Suitable for sensitive skin, makes my skin smooth
11/11/2021
Clear skin
I used to have bad acne due to imbalanced hormones. But this product changed my life and self confidence in check, would definitely reccomend it to my family and friends
08/10/2021
Nivea
Excellent day cream, makes my skin feel smooth throughout the day.
07/10/2021
#1
Ever since i started using this product my skin looks good,will never look back on this product
06/10/2021
Great for sensitive skin
I have never had anything negative to say about this product. It’s great for people with different doing combinations and sensitive ones too. Bi would recommend it because of the fact that it accommodates me.
17/09/2021
Nivea
Suitable for sensitive skin 🌸🌸🌸absolutely love it
14/09/2021
Nivea perfect & radiant day cream spf 15
This product removes all my blemishes and pimples... My skin looks better than before... I would highly recommend this product
08/09/2021
Nivea Perfect & Radiant Sensitive Day Cream SPF 15
It is perfect for my sensitive and dry skin, it leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, glowing and healthy
28/08/2021
No more shinny and oil face
It works perfectly for my shinning face but would like to buy the new one that they are advertising
27/08/2021
Good lightweight moisturizer
Comfortable moisturizer that is fragrance free and perfect to wear under makeup. Would definitely be repurchasing!
26/08/2021
Nivea Radiant
Awesome awesome I don't have to hide under the makeup my skin is smooth
12/08/2021
Wow
I have tried this product I feel in love with it from the first go it leaves my skin moisturized and feeling fresh I love it
06/08/2021
Worth every cent
Nivea Perfect & Radiant Sensitive Day Cream is an awesome product to use, it is truly sensitive on my skin, provides a smooth clear & refreshed look all day long. I am truly happy with this cream.
04/08/2021
Clear and bright skin
I have an oily face but in Winter it becomes dry don't know why but ever since I started using Nivea Cream my skin is bright and clear I love it but it comes in a small container please can we get a bigger container would recommend for use.
06/07/2021
Love it!
If you have sensitive skin, this is your go-to product. I absolutely how radiant it leaves my skin, a MUST have.