4,7 5 0 1826 1826 The non-irritating formula with Grape Seed Oil works to gradually enhance skin complexion and restore its natural even tone and radiance by gently reducing the appearance of dark marks. <ul> <li>The appearance of dark marks is reduced. <li>Instantly soothes irritated skin. <li>Helps reduce redness, tightness and dryness. <li>Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy. <li>Skin compatibility dermatologically approved. </ul>
  • 1 826 Reviews

2019/06/13
Perfectly radiant
I absolutely LOVE this product! I have tried so many products on the market and I could never visibly see the difference. Since using Nivea, I have even been asked if I am wearing make-up. Wow!!!
2019/06/10
Changed and happy
After much trial and change with expensive and inexpensive products - good old Nivea - never lets you down - happy me and happy face - excellent product
2019/05/31
More than just a face cream
Totally in love with the the way this face cream leaves my face. It is easy and light to apply. I can really see and feel the difference since I started to try this nivea. Best switch I made
4 travelling!
Very convenient brand to use. When travellingvand you forgot some facial b product at home.............Nivea is always available. I found itin Germany and as far as China too. And after all of this ...........the other Countries Nivea performed well with my skin in their climate conditions. Thank You.
Smooth
Has definitely helped with my skin since I can see it looking more hydrated and moisturized than with the other products I've used. Would still work on the fragrance though but besides that it's a very good product
Feels great on my skin
I have oily skin, but since the weather has gotten colder, I've noticed my skin feels more dry after washing. Using Nivea perfect and radiant leaves my skin soft, moisturized and amazing! Will definitely be buying this.
2019/05/28
Tried it an loved it
I shared it with my sisters an niece we loved it. I however have to use a pea size amount as my skin gets oily very quickly then it moisturisers nicely.
2019/05/26
soft skin
leaves my face feeling soft, not sticky at all, my skin feels great every time when i put it on. its not oily
2019/05/23
Nivea Perfect & Radiant Sensitive Day Cream SPF 15
it leaves the skin smoother and soft. it also helped with dark mark. o will definetely going to buy the product
2019/05/21
Great product!
The product left my skin soft and smooth with no irritation which i loved a lot!!! I even went and bought the night cream and serum cream... so far so good just simply in love with this product. The sunscreen protection is a added bonus!
2019/05/16
Nivea is Best for sensitive skin
Having skin that's sensitive in the sun... Means one has to be extremely careful when selecting the correct products. Nivea has made it so easy. With the sensitive range the entire family can use the products without fear.
Nivea Perfect & Radiant Sensitive
Instantly soothes irritated skin,helps reduce tightness and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
Nivea Perfect & Radiant
My skin feels soft and smooth and the dark marks have lightened!
2019/05/15
Nomfundo
Best day cream ever, leave my skin hydrated all day and not feeling oily at all
2019/05/15
Radiant skin
I love this product so much. It leaves my skin hydrated and feeling soft and the dark marks are slowly fading. I love everything about this product and I would recommend it to anyone.