4,7 5 0 1836 1836 The non-irritating formula with Grape Seed Oil works to gradually enhance skin complexion and restore its natural even tone and radiance by gently reducing the appearance of dark marks. <ul> <li>The appearance of dark marks is reduced. <li>Instantly soothes irritated skin. <li>Helps reduce redness, tightness and dryness. <li>Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy. <li>Skin compatibility dermatologically approved. </ul>
  • 1 836 Reviews

2019/09/13
Great for us with sensitive skin
I have been using this product for about a month now, after a friend recommended it to me. I can already see the difference, at first I was sceptical knowing I have sensitive skin. But I'm glad I tried it,
2019/08/20
Nivea Perfect $ Radiant
its a great day cream, i love that it doesn't have fragrance , and i am not sensitive to it but its very loose to the feel and most of the time it leaves my skin super oily , i still use it from time to time, just to get that loose feeling on face , as if i hadn't applied anything
2019/08/02
Radiance everyday
I have been using this product for some months now and I absolutely love how moisturising it is, my skin doesnt feel dry and its soft. My only downer would be that my dark marks are still visible and maybe a bit more SPF to minimise the number of products one would use on their face.
2019/07/31
Great on skin
I tried it because I have sensitive skin along with a whole lot of other problems with my skin. I love how smooth and soft it makes my skin feel, my only concern is that I also have oily skin. It would be great if this product was offered to also tackle oily acne prone skin along with sensitive skin.
2019/07/15
nivea perfect &radiant
wooow, to e honest I was using clinic gel for face but since i have tried nivea i have never look back, it keep my face moisture and last longer without irritating and drying.
2019/07/10
Radiant
I have used the product for two months now feels good on my skin , and its not that oil I love it , but it dsnt remove spots. been using consistently that's my only critic
2019/07/09
Loved it
I have dry skin that tends to be oily. I have tried soo many products but they dont work and this one is brilliant because its not greasy. Before i had to use my cream at night cause it made my skin super oily, but now i can use this in the morning and get very smooth, clear skin.
2019/06/27
I loved the feel of this product on my skin. it was light and not greasy
2019/06/13
Perfectly radiant
I absolutely LOVE this product! I have tried so many products on the market and I could never visibly see the difference. Since using Nivea, I have even been asked if I am wearing make-up. Wow!!!
2019/06/10
Changed and happy
After much trial and change with expensive and inexpensive products - good old Nivea - never lets you down - happy me and happy face - excellent product
2019/05/31
More than just a face cream
Totally in love with the the way this face cream leaves my face. It is easy and light to apply. I can really see and feel the difference since I started to try this nivea. Best switch I made
4 travelling!
Very convenient brand to use. When travellingvand you forgot some facial b product at home.............Nivea is always available. I found itin Germany and as far as China too. And after all of this ...........the other Countries Nivea performed well with my skin in their climate conditions. Thank You.
Smooth
Has definitely helped with my skin since I can see it looking more hydrated and moisturized than with the other products I've used. Would still work on the fragrance though but besides that it's a very good product
Feels great on my skin
I have oily skin, but since the weather has gotten colder, I've noticed my skin feels more dry after washing. Using Nivea perfect and radiant leaves my skin soft, moisturized and amazing! Will definitely be buying this.
2019/05/28
Tried it an loved it
I shared it with my sisters an niece we loved it. I however have to use a pea size amount as my skin gets oily very quickly then it moisturisers nicely.