NIVEA Perfect & Matte Effect 3-in-1 Vanishing Cream

4,7 5 0 1910 1910 NIVEA Perfect & Matte Effect 3-in-1 Vanishing Cream for normal to oily skin helps to control excess oil for an instant and all-day shine-free look. The formula contains an advanced mattifying complex, natural lemon extract and vitamin c. NIVEA Perfect & Matte Effect 3-in-1 Vanishing Cream helps protect your skin and allows a shine-free complexion for up to 12 hours without leaving any white residue. This leaves your skin looking healthy, perfect & matte, allowing you to enjoy the feeling of soft, skin without that tight feeling. NIVEA Perfect & Matte Effect 3-in-1 Vanishing Cream is perfect for normal to oily skin. <br> <br> Available at most major retailers. Find out more on Nivea.co.za by <a href="https://www.nivea.co.za/products/nivea-perfect-and-matte-effect-3-in-1-vanishing-cream-vry-oily-60010510046380147.html">clicking here</a>
NIVEA Perfect & Matte Effect 3-in-1 Vanishing Cream

30/09/2021
I love it
I love it It reduces the oiliness and leaves the skin smooth and matte
PERFECTLY MATTE SKIN ALL DAY
WOW I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, MY FACE HAS BEEN ALWAYS OILY AND SHINY BUT SINCE THE DAY I TRIED NIVEA PERFECT $ MATTE EFFECT 3IN 1 VANISHING CREAM, MY FACE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS , OIL FREE , SHINE FREE AND PERFECTLY MATTE. I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND IT TO MY FAMILY , FRIENDS AND COLLEGUES. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, THANK YOU SO MUCH NIVEA.
Miracle Cream!
Honestly this product surprised me. I’ve been struggling with my skin for months, & somehow this cream worked nothing but miracles for me. My skin looks so much healthier, my skin looks clear, the oil control helps with my pimples & blackheads, it’s just amazing.
Incredible
NIVEA Perfect & Matte Effect 3in1 Vanishing Cream is amazing. It kept the shine away, my face was matte and looked fresh and oil free the entire day. Amazing results.
Nivea 3 in 1 vanishing cream
Wow this cream has given me confidence as I no longer have to wipe my face often to remove the shine, it doesn't leave that dull Grey look but gives great face. Thank you Hometester Club and Nivea for allowing me to try this product.
28/09/2021
Awesome product for oily skin
Nivea perfect & Matte left my skin looking matte and shine free after the first use. I used to have really oily skin and struggled to find a product to fight the oiliness for a very long time until I received my sample to test. Since using the product, I have never looked back. Thank you Nivea for such an amazing product.
Nivea perfect & Matte effect
Really love this Vanishing cream, the first cream that I've used that keeps my skin looking healthy and oil free all day long
Nivea perfect
Its great on skin perfect for oily skin and very easy to apply
28/09/2021
Summer is here no more shiny face.
I love the product it's good for all ages and cost efficient. No more shiny face and last the whole day.
28/09/2021
The best vanishing cream I’ve ever seen.
The product was amazing, my skin was oily free and made me feel confident about myself.
The Beeeeeeest
I've been suffering from an oily skin for as long as I remember And then I got a chance to test this new kid on the block and guess what,my skin is oily free ever since I started using it,it keeps my skin mate the whole day
27/09/2021
Perfect addition to my current range!
Texture of the product is soft and silky and leaves the skin feeling refreshed after application, it gives my skin an instant Matte feeling and has a fresh lemon fragrance.
The best product
I've always had a problem of oily skin but with Nivea,I am extremely happy with it as my skin is no longer oily
27/09/2021
Say no to oily skin and yes to matte,
I completely love the product especially because I suffer from oily skin, the Matte effect it amazing
NIVEA Perfect & Matte Vanishing Cream
NIVEA Perfect & Matte Effect 3-in-1 Vanishing Cream, is gentle on the skin, doesn’t dry out the skin, leaves the skin oil free for long and smells beautiful