4,5 5 0 1478 1478 NIVEA Perfect & Radiant 3 in 1 Cleanser enriched with natural White Clay works in harmony with your skin and is specifically developed for skin prone to oiliness and blemishes. The formula effectively removes impurities and make-up to prevent breakouts which cause dark marks and blemishes. It also helps to remove and prevent shine for hours and mattify the skin. Fine beads gently exfoliate dead skin cells without drying out the skin. Your skin looks fresh and clean and feels soft and smooth.
  • 1 478 Reviews

16/11/2019
Perfect
I love this product, it treat my face so good.It makes me feel great and i am thankful.The product do three things at once.I hope there is bigger size.Yes,i will recommend to others
16/11/2019
Nivea 3 in 1
Awesome product to use, makes your beauty regime quicker, it smells nice and clears your face of marks and uneven skin tone, your skin feels refreshed, I would definitely recommend this product.
15/11/2019
Nivea Perfect & Radiant I used this product and my blemishes have vanished my dark spots to have vanished I would really recommend this product to every one. I will not be changing to any other 3 in 1 Cleanser. #Nivea
15/11/2019
Nivea 3 In 1 Cleanser
I love this product. Makes my skin feel nice and smooth and the smell is amazing. I like this product as its does the job of 3 cleansers in 1. Fabulous
14/11/2019
Miracles
I had pimples and dark spots on my face then one of my colleagues told me about this nivea. I'm so thankful it really works.
14/11/2019
best ever
I have very bad blemishes and the perfect & radiant 3in1 made a big difference ,I feel more confident about how my skin feels and I don't wear make to work any more .Which for me is a 10/10 #HappydaysPerfectRadiant3in1#.
Lovely product
It really did wonders to my face even my kids noticed I have known the product for a long time but I haven't bought it before now but after my friend shared it with me I think this is the best facewash ever thanks hometester
Blemishes free
This is the best product ever. I love it so so much i tried so many products for my face but i couldn't find one until i used nivea perfect and radiant. I had lots of blemishes and black heads and a very oily skin and nivea perfect and radiant came to mu rescue. I've recommended the product to my friends and family.
Nivea Perfect & Radiant 3 in 1 Cleanser
I have been loyal to this brand and product for over a year now. I love using it as a mask when I want to give my skin that fresh look. I had tried so many products on the market before and was not happy with the results until I used this one and have been happy since.
11/11/2019
Nivea Perfect & Radiant 3 in 1 Cleanser
Works well on sensitive skin and I have definitely notices a reduction in my blemishes. I would certainly recommend this product.
11/11/2019
Great facial
This is awesome for both men and women. I was given this as a sample and used it as my wife has very sensitive skin. I think that this is a great product I will likely purchase it when my sample is done.
10/11/2019
Great for sensitive skin and I can encourage anyone with sensitive skin to try this products
10/11/2019
Spa at home!
I love this product. The little beads in it gives me a spa treatment scrub, while the aroma is just heaven!
09/11/2019
Great Skin diaries
I loved using it and it was great on my skin especially because I have super sensitive skin.
08/11/2019
Product
I would like to try this Nivea sensitive for my skin