4,5 5 0 827 827 NIVEA Perfect & Radiant 3 in 1 Cleanser enriched with natural White Clay works in harmony with your skin and is specifically developed for skin prone to oiliness and blemishes. The formula effectively removes impurities and make-up to prevent breakouts which cause dark marks and blemishes. It also helps to remove and prevent shine for hours and mattify the skin. Fine beads gently exfoliate dead skin cells without drying out the skin. Your skin looks fresh and clean and feels soft and smooth.
Nivea Perfect & Radiant 3 in 1 Cleanser

17/03/2020
Nivea Perfect & Radiant
I only recommend it as a mask to keep my skin smooth but does not completely remove the excess oil. I have yet to come across a product that can manage the oil on my skin. I guess I'll keep on looking #sigh!
16/03/2020
Cleanse your skin
I use this as a cleanser/ masks and it helps to cleanse the face. I use it to clean my face after removing makeup.This helped my face to remain acne free.
11/03/2020
Good for my oily skin
I normally use the NIVEA perfect and radiant 3in1 cleanser as a scrub. It leaves my oily skin clean and matte.
Nivea Perfect and Radiant
I was introduced to this product as a freebie from Mumspiration Durban 2019. Since then, I had never looked back. I love it and my skin is flawless and glowing,I love the fresh feel after wash
Nivea perfect &radiant
I only use Nivea products on my face and this is a staple in my daily skincare routine. I've been using it since it launched and I am always pleased with how soft and smooth my skin feels after use.
Absolute Fave
i actually am impressed that it works as a 3 in 1 and wonderfully so. a face wash, mask and scrub...perfection as it deep cleanses every time, leaving my face with a smooth feel.
02/03/2020
Nivea 3 in 1 Cleanser
Nivea gentle on the skin, leaving it fresh and radiant. Using together with the Perfect and Radiant Even skin tone day cream. Reduced dark spots. brighten the skin and gave it such a glow.
28/02/2020
Good
Have been using this product for a while and is almost finished. it has been great for exfoliating and leave my skin smooth and clean and unlike other products and doesn't leave your face dry it leave it moisturized.
25/02/2020
Good as a mask.
I love this product. I mostly use it as a mask. I love how it leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. I like that it targets most of my skin needs and after many use it reduces the appearance of dark marks on my skin. I don't use it everyday. I think it's a bit rough for my skin to use daily. But overall I love it. And it's not pricey at all.
23/02/2020
nivea 3 in 1
I love this product. It left my skin feeling fresh and smooth. It's an absolute win. It clears blemishes after a few weeks of using. It's gentle on the skin and has so much more benefits. I have not purchased it in a while and should definitely invest in some soon.
19/02/2020
Good face mask
I use this product mainly as a face mask and I think it works pretty well. A bit too rough for me to use daily as a face wash
19/02/2020
Very fresh
It’s a good product leaves skin feeling clean and fresh
18/02/2020
radient
it leaves my skin feeling smooth, radiant even without makeup
18/02/2020
Not bad
There was no difference in my skin,as it was still dry and still having black spot and remain dull
13/02/2020
awesome product
Last year i started to use markup on a regular basis and within a week i started to break out. I purchased the 3-1 together with their make up remover and it has done wonders on my skin. It clears blemishes within the first 14days. Im loving this product and would suggest it to friends