4,5 5 0 832 832 NIVEA Perfect & Radiant 3 in 1 Cleanser enriched with natural White Clay works in harmony with your skin and is specifically developed for skin prone to oiliness and blemishes. The formula effectively removes impurities and make-up to prevent breakouts which cause dark marks and blemishes. It also helps to remove and prevent shine for hours and mattify the skin. Fine beads gently exfoliate dead skin cells without drying out the skin. Your skin looks fresh and clean and feels soft and smooth.
Nivea Perfect & Radiant 3 in 1 Cleanser

29/06/2020
Pleasantly surprised
This is my first time using anything Nivea on my face and I was a little skeptical but this product is a gem. I only ever use it as a mask but it really really treats my skin. It helps me greatly with clearing my whiteheads and blackheads.
11/06/2020
Great results
I love this product. It works really well as a cleanser and is not harsh.
27/05/2020
Love all things NIVEA!
I love that it lasts quite a bit because you don't have to use a lot when washing your face, only a very small amount. So the fact that its great for my skin and good value for money was a definite win for me!
24/04/2020
Nivea perfect and radiant 3 in 1 cleanser
Am rating this 5star it cleanses my face and removes every pore it goes deep to cleanse it..really works
19/04/2020
3in1 cleanser
Lives my skin clean and smooth, removes unwanted oil on my face. So happy with it.❤️
17/03/2020
Nivea Perfect & Radiant
I only recommend it as a mask to keep my skin smooth but does not completely remove the excess oil. I have yet to come across a product that can manage the oil on my skin. I guess I'll keep on looking #sigh!
16/03/2020
Cleanse your skin
I use this as a cleanser/ masks and it helps to cleanse the face. I use it to clean my face after removing makeup.This helped my face to remain acne free.
11/03/2020
Good for my oily skin
I normally use the NIVEA perfect and radiant 3in1 cleanser as a scrub. It leaves my oily skin clean and matte.
Nivea Perfect and Radiant
I was introduced to this product as a freebie from Mumspiration Durban 2019. Since then, I had never looked back. I love it and my skin is flawless and glowing,I love the fresh feel after wash
Nivea perfect &radiant
I only use Nivea products on my face and this is a staple in my daily skincare routine. I've been using it since it launched and I am always pleased with how soft and smooth my skin feels after use.
Absolute Fave
i actually am impressed that it works as a 3 in 1 and wonderfully so. a face wash, mask and scrub...perfection as it deep cleanses every time, leaving my face with a smooth feel.
02/03/2020
Nivea 3 in 1 Cleanser
Nivea gentle on the skin, leaving it fresh and radiant. Using together with the Perfect and Radiant Even skin tone day cream. Reduced dark spots. brighten the skin and gave it such a glow.
28/02/2020
Good
Have been using this product for a while and is almost finished. it has been great for exfoliating and leave my skin smooth and clean and unlike other products and doesn't leave your face dry it leave it moisturized.
25/02/2020
Good as a mask.
I love this product. I mostly use it as a mask. I love how it leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. I like that it targets most of my skin needs and after many use it reduces the appearance of dark marks on my skin. I don't use it everyday. I think it's a bit rough for my skin to use daily. But overall I love it. And it's not pricey at all.
23/02/2020
nivea 3 in 1
I love this product. It left my skin feeling fresh and smooth. It's an absolute win. It clears blemishes after a few weeks of using. It's gentle on the skin and has so much more benefits. I have not purchased it in a while and should definitely invest in some soon.