Nivea Perfect & Radiant 3 in 1 Cleanser

4,5 5 0 1554 1554 NIVEA Perfect & Radiant 3 in 1 Cleanser enriched with natural White Clay works in harmony with your skin and is specifically developed for skin prone to oiliness and blemishes. The formula effectively removes impurities and make-up to prevent breakouts which cause dark marks and blemishes. It also helps to remove and prevent shine for hours and mattify the skin. Fine beads gently exfoliate dead skin cells without drying out the skin. Your skin looks fresh and clean and feels soft and smooth.
Nivea Perfect & Radiant 3 in 1 Cleanser

02/08/2021
Ok
I have been using it for a while, i dont see much difference on my skin
27/07/2021
Nivea perfect & radiant
I love how my skin feels after using Nivea perfect & Radiant 3 in 1. It feels soft and glowing. I love the fact that I don't have to buy extra products, because it is a cleanser and mask all in 1.
26/06/2021
Great Cleanser & Mask
Bought this product 2 months ago and as someone with sensitive skin I was quite skeptical of trying it out however it works on my skin well for now, I'm still on my first bottle, I try not to keep it too long on my face since my skin gets easily irritated. I use it mostly in the evening when I want to get rid of makeup.
22/05/2021
NIVEA 3 in 1
I have been using this product for a couple of months now and I absolutely love it. It leaves my skin soft and glowing. The price is also reasonable. I am sticking with this product for life.
18/05/2021
Quality
This is truly a 3 in 1 product, it feels like a mini facial all wrapped in one product. You can instantly feel the difference. My skin feels exfoliated, cleaned and fresh for the day.
12/05/2021
complexion
i use it daily, it's been years using it and i love the how my face looks
08/05/2021
Perfect & Radiant 3 in 1
I've been struggling to find a skin cleanser that actually makes my skin feel clean, fresh, reasonable price for what you get. My best friend recommended this to me one morning, and was I amazed! Wow in 2 day I could feel a difference and in a week I could see the difference. ♥ Thank you ♥
21/04/2021
it works wonders for your face
well i have to say Nivea Perfect & Radiant 3 in 1 Cleanser works well for me, I use it in the evening after I took off my makeup, it works wonders for your face and leaves your face with a fresh vibrant feeling, I wash my face with it in the morning as well before I do my makeup, and I have to say since I do, my makeup goes easier on my face which makes my face look flawless
19/04/2021
Nivea wash
I Love this product, I use it in the morning and afternoon and my skin is glowing and feels smooth and refreshed. I like that it doesn't make my skin dry
14/04/2021
Good Mask
you see a difference after using it. It works really well.
13/04/2021
Nivea 3 in 1
Both my kids have problem skin and they are very impressed with the effect of the product
11/04/2021
Not impressed
Was not impressed with this product! I switched back to my Garnier 3 in 1 face wash
07/04/2021
Nivea#
This is an excellent product. Every use in one.. No need to buy 3 different products that takes forever in a daily routine. Smells great and helps with marks and dry skin. Wash scrub and mask what more can you ask for
31/03/2021
Rediant
This is a good product on me for a face mask, it helps reduce the oils on my face and softens my blemishes. I wish it could stay longer on my face without getting an irritation.
11/03/2021
Good and effective
Did what it said it would. Cleansed and left my skin feeling soft. There are some better Nivea Products, however this one is not bad at all.