4,6 5 0 649 649 <div align="justify">NIVEA Perfect & Radiant Even Tone Day Cream SPF15 enriched with Eventone Pure Active, Vitamin E & SPF15 works to gradually enhance skin complexion and visibly reduce the appearance of dark marks, while protecting your skin from the harmful effects of the sun. The non-greasy, silky smooth formula is easily absorbed while providing your skin with lasting moisture, leaving it feeling soft and smooth.</div>
NIVEA Perfect & Radiant Even Tone Day Cream SPF15

04/03/2020
I loved the texture of the product. I noticed that my complexion brightened after a few applications. However, I had a breakout after the first week as the cream made my skin oily. I would have liked the product better if the packaging minimizes oxidation, tubes are better than jars.
04/03/2020
It is best for all seasons, protects from the sun and keep skin Moisturized and smooth in dry and cold weather
04/03/2020
It is very gentle on the skin completely love it I would recommend this fave cream
04/03/2020
It is an amazing product to use , my skin is glowing ang flawless , i have uneven skin tone from my forehead and cheeks but in just 2 weeks my skin has become brighter.
04/03/2020
I have dry skin and it felt drier after using the cream.
03/03/2020
I can see a difference in my skin tone, it has improved with the dark patches i had.
03/03/2020
when i first started using the cream my skin was uneven and somewhat not smooth after only two weeks of using the cream my skin has improved tremendously and i can say im very happy with the results. i have smoother even tone skin. another added advantage is that it protects you form the sun which is a bonus for me.
03/03/2020
Absolutely loved it. My skin tone and feel of my skin improved. Soft silky smooth radiance. I can finally go make u free without looking like the walking dead. I would highly recommend it
02/03/2020
I have seen a slight difference in my skin tone after using Nivea Perfect & Radiant Even Tone Day Cream. With the South African sun a girl need all the SPF they can get without resorting to extra sunscreen. The day cream is light and easy to apply and observe on your skin.
02/03/2020
It's a perfect for ladies skin and it has helped me alot
02/03/2020
My skin is glowing, not shiny...Just perfect, I will definitely recommend to Family and friends.
28/02/2020
I loved how light it was, I do struggle with oily skin and heavy products tend to make it worse but this one didn't. Because I'm pregnant, I often sweat after washing but this cream was so light that it didn't cause more sweating. I love that it had spf15 and it's made my skin feel and look smoother. I will continue using and I've posted it on my statuses to tell my friends about it. Couldn't be happier with the product. Not to mention, there is more product in there than the face cream I was using and bought in store. I'm changing to Nivea.
28/02/2020
I look younger than my age. I am playing soccer, so the ladies there at my soccer team, this week we were playing soccer and they ask me, why my skin is glowing, then I immediately recommend Nivea perfect & Radiant even tone day creamSPF15,defenatly they will love it.
28/02/2020
Its only been a week so I have noted any difference, especially because I have dark marks that I really need to get rid of.
28/02/2020
I think maybe my skin is sensitive to Nivea but to other it might be good, still waiting for feedback from my friends i shared with...Hope they will give you feedback as well