4,6 5 0 78 78 New Nivea Protect & Care anti-perspirant with 0% alcohol offers you 48h protection.<p>Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/nivea-protect-care-anti-perspirant.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Nivea Protect & Care Anti-perspirant

23/10/2019
My fav!
This my favourite of the range. It's gentle on the skin and the smells lasts all day.
08/10/2019
Nivea Protect & Care Anti-perspirant
I have used a wide variety of deodorants over the years and I must say that the Nivea Protect & Care Anti-perspirant has by far been my favourite. It keeps you dry and smelling fresh all day and with the 0% alcohol, its great to use after shaving.
16/09/2019
Best roll on
I love this product I love that it contains zero alcohol I love that it keeps me dry for up to 48 hours and I love the smell
26/07/2019
Amazing product!
This has to be the most amazing roll on I've ever tried... Keeps me cool and dry the whole day. It dry quickly and feels good on my skin... Love it.
23/07/2019
Best roll on ever
I'm always at the gym and majority of the roll on wear off after a few exercises but this roll on stays on and keeps me free all through my gym seasion.
09/07/2019
NIVEA DEODORANT
THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT EVER - I NEVER EVER GO WITHOUT THIS - IF I OVERSLEPT FOR WORK - I KNOW THERE IS ONE IN MY BAG TO PROTECT ME. THIS IS A PRODUCT ME AND MY FAMILY REACH FIRST TO KEEP IS DRY.
01/07/2019
love it love it
nivea roll on is the best keeps you dry for the whole day. very smooth on your skin even if your skin is sensitive. love it
26/06/2019
Protection and Gental
Nivea roll on is very skin friendly, and it protects the skin throughout the whole day, and the scent is very soft and smooth on skin and nose, no odures. enjoy using this product
25/06/2019
Nivea stays the best
Best cover, best fresh feeling, best coverage, best smells. All Nivea products never dissapoints.
10/06/2019
Lasting dry armpits
This is my long distance travelling buddy. I get sweaty when I drive and the lasting protection gives me comfort without any irritation.
03/06/2019
Protects and cares
I dont usually like underarm rollon on winter, but this one doesnt bother me as much for some reason. Not sticky, pleasant, fresh smell.
20/05/2019
Smell
I love the smell,it leaves me dry and feeling great
20/05/2019
As fresh as a daisy
It keeps me dry and protected. absolutely not irritated feelings my skin is protected by the soft texture of this product.
13/05/2019
Love
I love the smell, i just absolutely love this product entirely!!
01/03/2019
Nivea
Best product ever. I always buy the pink cap one it smells great