Nivea Protect & Care Anti-perspirant

4,6 5 0 128 128 New Nivea Protect & Care anti-perspirant with 0% alcohol offers you 48h protection.<p>Click the <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/nivea-protect-care-anti-perspirant.html">BUY NOW</a> button to purchase this item.
Nivea Protect & Care Anti-perspirant

23/11/2021
Nivea roll on
I've been using Nivea roll on for years now and I'm just happy with the product,no sweat and prevents bad odour all day long. Definitely not switching!
28/09/2021
Nivea the best
Love the nivea roll ons. They all great products. I have been using nivea for a couple of years now
25/09/2021
Nivea
Nothing is as good as Nivea Protect & care when it comes to taking care of body odour. I don't have to worry about sweating after a very hot long day.
22/09/2021
Good
I always use this. Has no residue and leaves you feeling fresh
13/09/2021
All time favourite
I've been using this product for over 2years and I don't compromise. I don't sweat and my clothes don't become dry and damaged as my armpits rub around the armpit area. Best product ever
02/09/2021
Nivea
Always a great prospect for any woman its three only roll on i use its my BFF
01/09/2021
All day freshnesa
My favourite underarm in the whole world. I have smelly underarms and if I must say nivea is the 1 underarm that works perfect for me and agrees with my skin
28/08/2021
Longer lasting
Ive been using this product for yes and have never had a problem of bad odour. It lasts for more then 24 hours and it will never stain your clothes. My whole family uses it.
16/08/2021
Nivea
Not really impressed with this rollon because for the 3 i bought the roller ball wasnt working also it cut me. I was so mad because i love nivea products but this one is a no
11/08/2021
No residue
No residue on clothing. Beautiful smell. However, I did find that the ball part leaked after a while.
27/07/2021
Roll On
The smell is very nice and clean, I switched to this a very long time ago. It's keeps me fresh the whole day
29/06/2021
Feels great...
The best one by far. Smooth on the skin and great smelling too.
17/06/2021
Smooth & fresh
A lovely product with no sticky feeling, no residue on your cloths & smells great
02/06/2021
Gentle
Always used the Nivea deodorants, however, switched to this variant after I started laser hair removal. This zero alcohol deodorant is gentle on the skin and has a soft fragrance.
12/05/2021
Never looked back
I swear by this product. I had a skin discolor issue and this product assisted me greatly and within in 2 months it cleared up. I have not gone back to any alcohol based products and have since only used this specific product. It smells great, gentle on the skin and feels totally great!