4 5 0 6 6 Low carb, high in protein and dietary fibre with sugar free chocolate chunks. For that guilt free Not So Naughty treat serve with cream or melted dark chocolate.
Nutriseed Not So Naughty Chocolate & Pecan Nut Brownie Mix

02/12/2019
Low Carb Banting friendly
This was a plesant surprise, not dry at all and a wonderful "cheat" for someone living a healtier lifestyle with low carb and sugar free.
27/11/2019
💯
My whole family likes this. It's part of my monthly list. We use this as I in the go snack aswell because whether you put it in the microwave or not either way it's taste delicious!
15/10/2019
chocolate brownie
I was so excited about the product being diabetic and wanting to make something nice, only problem is baked it and it came out dry and and i removed before bake time was done ,
Hazel nut treats
We love to back and cook experimenting , this is rich beautiful textured product, we love it.
13/09/2019
Not so naughty
Great cheat! Tastes delicious and not dense as suspected for something that should have a high carb content.
10/09/2019
Not so Naughty
Very good health option, very easy to make and tasty as well. It is something to get used to as it contains no sugar, but adding a little honey makes it delicious.
18/02/2020
I have not tried it and I surely like to sample it
15/01/2020
I have not tried this product yet, it is possible to sample with friends and family
20/11/2019
I have not seen this in the shop and would really like to try it out, please send me a sample
19/11/2019
i would be very happy to taste this products. its looks nice
03/10/2019
Trying my hardest to become healthy and make healthier eating choices but chocolates are my weakness. This as a healthy options could be very tasty
25/09/2019
Yummy this looks delicious, my kids love Brownies, I love baking with my kids it's our bonding time ,haven't seen this but will love to give it a try.
18/09/2019
I have not seen this product in any store in Bloemfontein yet. I would love to try it. Sugar is very addictive and I would love to make something healthy for my family (which does not leave a bad taste in your mouth). Please send some for us to share.
17/09/2019
Wouw I would really like to try this. Two months ago my Dr said thay I need to go on a low carb diet as my insoline was very high and with diabetics being high in our family my chances are very high. So I ended up going on that very strict low carb diet. Although I have to say that there are these days that I just need something sweet. This is sooo amazing that I will beable to eat gilt free. I would really like to try this.
17/09/2019
I need to start making brownis for my family never baked before and im thinking this is the easy way to start with