3,5 5 0 23 23 Low carb, high in protein and dietary fibre with sugar free chocolate chunks. For that guilt free Not So Naughty treat serve with cream or melted dark chocolate.

15/10/2019
chocolate brownie
I was so excited about the product being diabetic and wanting to make something nice, only problem is baked it and it came out dry and and i removed before bake time was done ,
Hazel nut treats
We love to back and cook experimenting , this is rich beautiful textured product, we love it.
13/09/2019
Not so naughty
Great cheat! Tastes delicious and not dense as suspected for something that should have a high carb content.
10/09/2019
Not so Naughty
Very good health option, very easy to make and tasty as well. It is something to get used to as it contains no sugar, but adding a little honey makes it delicious.
25/10/2019
I have not tried this product. Please send me a sample.
03/10/2019
Trying my hardest to become healthy and make healthier eating choices but chocolates are my weakness. This as a healthy options could be very tasty
25/09/2019
Yummy this looks delicious, my kids love Brownies, I love baking with my kids it's our bonding time ,haven't seen this but will love to give it a try.
18/09/2019
I have not seen this product in any store in Bloemfontein yet. I would love to try it. Sugar is very addictive and I would love to make something healthy for my family (which does not leave a bad taste in your mouth). Please send some for us to share.
17/09/2019
Wouw I would really like to try this. Two months ago my Dr said thay I need to go on a low carb diet as my insoline was very high and with diabetics being high in our family my chances are very high. So I ended up going on that very strict low carb diet. Although I have to say that there are these days that I just need something sweet. This is sooo amazing that I will beable to eat gilt free. I would really like to try this.
17/09/2019
I need to start making brownis for my family never baked before and im thinking this is the easy way to start with
12/09/2019
I have not seen this being advertised or on the shelves yet. I am a fan on any help with the favorites and will be very keen to try this at home and with friends. im sure my family will love this
12/09/2019
I haven't seen it on shelf will check.... looks yummmy
12/09/2019
Have not seen this available in any of the shops in my area. Would love to try this as my daughter and I are both on the low carb no sugar lifestyle.
THIS LOOKS YUMMIES "BROWNIE MIX CAKE WOW LOVE TO TRY IT
10/09/2019
I like to bake it will be interesting to try this nu me