4,6 5 0 283 283 Nyala has a strong heritage in KZN, the region that is known as “the place of the Zulu”. The proud Zulu nation has made Nyala a firm favourite for more than 55 years.<br> <br> Made from your favourite Nyala maize, it is pre-cooked making it quick and easy to prepare. It requires no cooking; just add hot or cold water or milk and stir. Because it is instant, you can enjoy your favourite maize when you are on the run.<br> <br> Nothing can be simpler and it is loaded with vitamins and minerals to carry you through the day. Choose from one of 5 delicious tasting creamy flavours; Original, Vanilla, Banana and Strawberry or try the High Fibre option.<br> <br> Serving suggestion: add a knob of butter or margarine along with hot or cold milk and sugar.
Nyala Instant Breakfast Porridge

05/02/2020
It is so quick & easy to prepare. The taste is excellent, smooth & velvet like.
28/01/2020
Nyala breakfast porridge is an easy to prepare wholesome family meal that is packed with added nutrients. The porridge gave my family and I a boost of energy to get through the day. It's packaging seems water proof and is tightly sealed to prevent contamination. Furthermore, the packaging is attractive with bright colours and all the necessary information regarding the product is stated and easy to understand. The porridge tastes flavourful and delicious, and the texture is soft which makes it easy to consume. I tested the vanilla variant which has an appealing aroma. Will definitely recommend this product to other consumers.
24/01/2020
A must in every household. Variety of flavours works well with fruit..
20/01/2020
I would definitely buy the inyala instant product my family loved it and it is easy to prepare
20/01/2020
The Nyala instant porridge tastes amazing and delicious.
17/01/2020
The product did not seem to mix very well and it did not taste very nice in my opinion
17/01/2020
It delivers on its promise but it gets stiff and jelly very quick, kids don't like that. Overall a very good breakfast porridge.
15/01/2020
NYALA INSTANT BREAKFAST PORRIDGE IS AMAZING. WILL RECOMMENDED IT TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS
15/01/2020
My kids loved the inyala instant porridge more...Thank you so much Hometester
15/01/2020
i think that it is a nutrious cereal for breakfast, very yummy and healthy, will def be buying it again for my family.
15/01/2020
Nyala Instant Breakfast is awesome even my kids like it and they eat all up,I'm so surprise they they ate it all up
15/01/2020
Great product, easy to make with great nutrition value
15/01/2020
I really liked this item, it taste amazing, easy to make, my kids love it so do I.
15/01/2020
The vanilla is not very strong so you hardly taste it
15/01/2020
It would help if the package was resealable as this would help for storage purposes