4,7 5 0 265 265 Nyala has a strong heritage in KZN, the region that is known as “the place of the Zulu”. The proud Zulu nation has made Nyala a firm favourite for more than 55 years.<br> <br> Made from your favourite Nyala maize, it is pre-cooked making it quick and easy to prepare. It requires no cooking; just add hot or cold water or milk and stir. Because it is instant, you can enjoy your favourite maize when you are on the run.<br> <br> Nothing can be simpler and it is loaded with vitamins and minerals to carry you through the day. Choose from one of 5 delicious tasting creamy flavours; Original, Vanilla, Banana and Strawberry or try the High Fibre option.<br> <br> Serving suggestion: add a knob of butter or margarine along with hot or cold milk and sugar.
Nyala Instant Breakfast Porridge

05/12/2019
Nyala is a great tasting porridge. its smooth and soft for my kids.
05/12/2019
Just perfect thanks for making us a healthy meal that kids just love
04/12/2019
I like it, it taste so nice, have that mmmmmm can I have somemore, it amizing
04/12/2019
my children liked it, however the prep. is easy, very easy to mix and they said it tastes like normal cooked porridge.
04/12/2019
Its is an amazing product. its quick and easy in the mornings. its very nutritional for the kids and it helps them concentrate in school. it keeps the fuller for longer and a little goes a long way
04/12/2019
The whole family thoroughly enjoyed the Nyala Instant Breakfast Porridge, the fact that it is a healthy breakfast meal is an added bonus. I will recommend for all ages from kids to seniors. Its a great start to a good morning.
03/12/2019
I didn't know Nyala had instant porridge n with different flavours, kids love it, it fulls them up, and they ready for school.
03/12/2019
We battled to get the right consistency the first couple times and kids landed up wasting
03/12/2019
I liked everything about this porridge. It was good value.
02/12/2019
I found the product to be very filling and nutritious
02/12/2019
Nyala instant porridge once tasted never wasted
I have been eating the banana flavour for quite a while now but ive never tried the vanilla i was too sceptical but once i got my nyala hamper from hometester club i cannot stop eating it. The vanilla is just as delicious as the other flavors. Thank you hometester club for giving me the opportunity to taste the vanilla flavour.
01/12/2019
I found that it was so easy to make and to keep me full
30/11/2019
Convenient, smooth and tastes just like cooked porridge. My whole family loves it especially my 4 year old, he even asks for it for supper lol. It has joined our monthly grovery lost.
29/11/2019
Nyala instant breakfast porridge is nice and easy to mix it for breakfast
27/11/2019
The best we tasted so far. So yummy. Creamy in texture. No need to add any sweetness perfect the way it is. The smell of strawberry is so noticeable. It is my boys favorite morning breakfast.