0 5 0 28 76 Olay’s unique Skin Balancing Formula restores the balance in your combination skin.

21/11/2014
my mom use to use this product and its excellent-i never used it though.
11/09/2014
I have used Olay skin products.but never tried the face wash.will really love to try .
16/06/2019
I use olay products for my skin. Always the best faciak products i trust. I havent tried the adapt face skin wash. Due to the reviews i come across i will give it a trial. I think it will go well with the toner i use.
11/09/2018
i would love to receive samples for this product.Breaking out so much
05/08/2016
never seen it and never tried it out. would love a sample though that way i would know if i would use again :-)
04/12/2014
I have not used this and would love a sample to test with. I need a balancing formula
24/11/2014
i would love to try this face wash because i enjoy olay products. this sounds fantastic. please could you send a sample
21/10/2014
sounds good to be true love to try the olay fash wash sfter all my face needs some tlc
31/05/2014
olay products are expensive which shows they really work . id real like to have it and also give it to my girls
22/04/2014
love Olay products. Haven`t tried this one though
05/12/2013
I will give this product gives try, okay is always worth using
28/09/2013
I have oily (and now ageing skin). I have not tried this product. would love to try this.
13/07/2013
I have not tried this one but definetely OLAY PRODUCT it`s a must to have. Would love samples to try it though.
12/07/2013
I like the olay products, lately my skin is very dry so I would definately try this one.
05/11/2012
I would like to try this product, is this on the market yet?