0 5 0 28 76 Olay’s unique Skin Balancing Formula restores the balance in your combination skin.

2014/11/21
my mom use to use this product and its excellent-i never used it though.
2014/09/11
I have used Olay skin products.but never tried the face wash.will really love to try .
2019/06/16
I use olay products for my skin. Always the best faciak products i trust. I havent tried the adapt face skin wash. Due to the reviews i come across i will give it a trial. I think it will go well with the toner i use.
2018/09/11
i would love to receive samples for this product.Breaking out so much
2016/08/05
never seen it and never tried it out. would love a sample though that way i would know if i would use again :-)
2014/12/04
I have not used this and would love a sample to test with. I need a balancing formula
2014/11/24
i would love to try this face wash because i enjoy olay products. this sounds fantastic. please could you send a sample
2014/10/21
sounds good to be true love to try the olay fash wash sfter all my face needs some tlc
2014/05/31
olay products are expensive which shows they really work . id real like to have it and also give it to my girls
2014/04/22
love Olay products. Haven`t tried this one though
2013/12/05
I will give this product gives try, okay is always worth using
2013/09/28
I have oily (and now ageing skin). I have not tried this product. would love to try this.
2013/07/13
I have not tried this one but definetely OLAY PRODUCT it`s a must to have. Would love samples to try it though.
2013/07/12
I like the olay products, lately my skin is very dry so I would definately try this one.
2012/11/05
I would like to try this product, is this on the market yet?