4,5 5 0 1248 1248 An old and popular South African favourite snack now available in individually wrapped single rusks.
Ouma Individually Wrapped Rusks
  • 1 248 Reviews

05/06/2020
I love Ouma rusks and this new packing is great to maintain freshness.
20/05/2020
Ouma Rusks
I'm loving it. and my daughter enjoys them. I always have it in my cupboard because they are affordable and because I love them with my coffee so I buy them a lot especially in winter.
11/02/2020
mariana port elizabeth
the buttermilk rusks as awesome. This is our treat on a weekend with out morning cup of coffee. Even my doggies love it and we share with them
31/01/2020
ouma remains tops
nothing can compare to these rusks, they are still great as they were years ago
31/01/2020
Evening snack
This is normally given to our residents at an old age facility early evening after supper with the coffee/Milo. If not available our residents will not have anything else.
14/12/2019
Thursday Church meeting member
Ouma is one of my church member each Thursday as their have their women meetings
02/12/2019
Crunchy and delicious
I swear by this product and my kids love it too, easy breakfast meal for a busy mom.
19/10/2019
Rusks
I love that this now congress individually wrapped. Makes lunch box treats a lot easier in the mornings.
10/09/2019
Great Taste
I love these ouma Rusks I always keep one in my bag for when I’m away from the office.And I love the packaging as well
12/07/2019
Ouma
Having this is so easy , just grab two in the morning when I'm late for work and breakfast. But just a little to expensive. But still one of my favourites.
20/06/2019
Yay Ouma!
I like these are packaged individually so you can grab and go.
03/05/2019
We love Ouma
nice coffee brake snack, great product, will recommend it, to all
27/12/2018
Ouma individually Wrapped Rusks
these individually wrapped ouma rusks are just as yummy easy for lunch boxes.
29/10/2018
Speechless
These with my rooibos tea! Mmmh I would kill someone for these...Lol...
18/09/2018
Ideal for work and school
The wrapped rusk is so convenient! Grab and Go for work and school. And taste amazing still.