3,6 5 0 57 57 UNSPICED Pea Dhall giving you the opportunity to spice it according to your taste.

2018/10/17
Packo Dhall
Bought a few cans to try , it was a time saver , compared to boiling IMBO Red Lentils when i make dhall, added chicken & my masala's & it turned out great. The consistency is a little too runny thou but other than that it was fine.
2018/10/17
time saver
This product is genius and saves you the hours of boiling dhall. It has the perfect texture and consistency and your dhall is not in 10mins tops.
2016/10/11
Love to add this to my stews and even find it useful when preparing whole chicken in a pressure pot, makes a great gravy!
2016/10/05
SO CONVENIENT AS I ONLY ADDED SPICES AND MEAT I SERVED IT WITH RICE
2016/08/13
My eldest daughter who is a vegetarian loves this stuff. Her favourite meal on a Friday is a tin of Dhal and a Naan bread with cheese and chilli from our local indian outlet. She swears there is nothing better
2016/07/19
This is a convenient product to have! So quick and easy to cook. Tastes really good once you add spices.
2016/07/13
I haven't tried this. Its an efficient and economical product especially for working mums. Love to try it.
2016/07/13
I have tried this and while it was tasty do prefer the Spiced Version. However for convenience I will still purchase this product.
2016/07/08
Ive tried this and have to be honest it doesn't taste the same.I guess the preservatives make it taste different.
2016/07/08
I've tried it n its absolutely tasty what's nice is that u can spice accoinding to how u like it.also u guys used to keep the curries in the packo brand that I n longer see used to love that to .
2016/07/07
Love this! Makes life so much easier and the fact that I can flavour it anyway I choose too!
2016/07/07
I have not seen this in the shops, I like dhall, and would like to try this, I can spice it up to my own taste.
2016/07/02
I must admit, I prefer the spiced version because it is just too difficult to get the flavour right if I add my own spice
2017/03/30
I have never seen this product before now, but I am very interested in buying it when I do see it on the shelves. I cannot eat a lot of spice products.
2017/03/30
Have not tried it yet... Wil definately look for it in the shops. Will probably go great with roti's and naan bread