3,6 5 0 57 57 UNSPICED Pea Dhall giving you the opportunity to spice it according to your taste.

17/10/2018
Packo Dhall
Bought a few cans to try , it was a time saver , compared to boiling IMBO Red Lentils when i make dhall, added chicken & my masala's & it turned out great. The consistency is a little too runny thou but other than that it was fine.
17/10/2018
time saver
This product is genius and saves you the hours of boiling dhall. It has the perfect texture and consistency and your dhall is not in 10mins tops.
11/10/2016
Love to add this to my stews and even find it useful when preparing whole chicken in a pressure pot, makes a great gravy!
05/10/2016
SO CONVENIENT AS I ONLY ADDED SPICES AND MEAT I SERVED IT WITH RICE
13/08/2016
My eldest daughter who is a vegetarian loves this stuff. Her favourite meal on a Friday is a tin of Dhal and a Naan bread with cheese and chilli from our local indian outlet. She swears there is nothing better
19/07/2016
This is a convenient product to have! So quick and easy to cook. Tastes really good once you add spices.
13/07/2016
I haven't tried this. Its an efficient and economical product especially for working mums. Love to try it.
13/07/2016
I have tried this and while it was tasty do prefer the Spiced Version. However for convenience I will still purchase this product.
08/07/2016
Ive tried this and have to be honest it doesn't taste the same.I guess the preservatives make it taste different.
08/07/2016
I've tried it n its absolutely tasty what's nice is that u can spice accoinding to how u like it.also u guys used to keep the curries in the packo brand that I n longer see used to love that to .
07/07/2016
Love this! Makes life so much easier and the fact that I can flavour it anyway I choose too!
07/07/2016
I have not seen this in the shops, I like dhall, and would like to try this, I can spice it up to my own taste.
02/07/2016
I must admit, I prefer the spiced version because it is just too difficult to get the flavour right if I add my own spice
30/03/2017
I have never seen this product before now, but I am very interested in buying it when I do see it on the shelves. I cannot eat a lot of spice products.
30/03/2017
Have not tried it yet... Wil definately look for it in the shops. Will probably go great with roti's and naan bread