4,8 5 0 42 42 A creamy curry sauce infused with aromatic spices. Just add chicken, paneer, vegetables, chickpeas or lentils.
Pakco Curry made easy Cook-in-sauce Butter Chicken

21/10/2020
Cooking made easy
This is perfect for those days when you have run out of ideas on what to cook, you don't need to wrack your brain after a long day at the office! Great for entertaining guests as well, the secret is in the bag!
19/10/2020
Makes great cooking, easy!
Pakco sauces certainly make cooking simple without sacrificing on flavour! My favourite sauces are the butter chicken and Cape Malay curries - absolutely divine with the perfect balance of spices.
23/09/2020
Simple cooking, great flavor!
I definitely recommend this product, closest I have found to making it from scratch! I buy this and the chicken corma every month!
11/08/2020
Really tasty
I love this product. It is really tasty and fragrant, also very convenient.
02/06/2020
Amazing taste
I love the smell of this curry. It's not too strong aswell. All you have to do is pour some onto your food and your whole dish has an amazing flavour to it. I would recommend that you buy this product.
17/12/2019
no more eating out
This is my go to sauce for butter chicken its flavourful and always leaves my crowd speechless i will make a bunny chow or serve it with rice and a small side salad its a must for all spicy food lovers
28/10/2019
Pakco
This product is so quick and easy to use, it is great with naan bread or basmati rice. I love the fact that there is so little to do. I would highly recommend this product especially for a quick meal
15/10/2019
Butter chicken
I love this pre made butter chicken that u add chicken pieces then you look like a professional chef. Great flavor, add saffron to enhance
18/09/2019
Cooking sauce
Tried it just love the flavor makes nice curry chicken will love to try other flavors
26/06/2019
Needs more spice
The butter chicken flavor is nice but it needs some more spice "chilli'
25/06/2019
Pakco Curry
Quick and easy curries, enough spices and flavor for the busy mom with a love for her food. Hubby still don't know the secret recipe.
16/06/2019
Curry in a hurry
My favourite go to sauce for curries. The entire selection is great and a easy way to make a task normally takes hours, down to 30 minutes from stove to mouth.
04/06/2019
Pakco
Amazing. Used pressure cooker to prepare the chicken then poured the cook in sauce once it was ready and boiled for another 15 minutes.
17/04/2019
The best sauce
I always have this butter chicken cook in sauce in ny cupboard and i only use this to maje my butter chicken i dont ahve to add anything in beside the extra ingredients my husband loves when i makes this and sometimes even requests this as a supper dish quick and easy to make hassle free cooking
09/04/2019
Nice and Easy
Made it for dinner the other night. Did not have the cream so decided to add salted butter. Came out delicious and the whole family loved it. A must for easy cooking.