Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Repair & Protect Conditioner

4,6 5 0 114 114 It instantly melts into the hair and helps to deeply repair it without weigh down. The repairing power of a treatment in a daily conditioner for damaged hair.

13/05/2022
Pantene
I have very curly and dry hair. This product have change my live. My hair are soft, glossy and I can manage it. I leave it on my hair as a mask at night and wash it off in the mornings.
25/03/2022
Wow
Ive been struggling to find a product that works for my hair...I tried this and instantly felt the diffirence/improvement. Very excited about this one.
24/03/2022
Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Repair & Protect Conditioner
This product really left my hair feeling soft and smelling great. Will purchase again.
22/02/2022
excellence
I've used this product after I've had a an incident with hair breakage. This product saved me and my hair is now stronger than ever.
16/02/2022
Instantly smooth
I straighten my hair ever day and hence my hair is prone to damage. I have also found that switching between hair products helps that hair doesn't get used to one specific product. I enjoy this quick and easy hair repair option from Pantene as it leaves my hair feeling instantly smooth.
05/02/2022
Pantene Pro-V 3 minute miracle Superfood
Started using it this week, loving how it makes my hair feel soft. Hair has been feeling dry and damaged but it is making my hair smell and feel great. Although I haven't tried this repair one, I'm using the Superfood one along with the shampoo. With the high temp we had pass week I decided to just put the conditioner on my dry hair and left it for 30 minutes before having a shower and rinsing it off my hair felt so great left it to air dry.
02/02/2022
Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Repair & Protect Conditioner
Myself and my daughter suffer from dry hair. Pantene Pro-V 3 minute repair and protect conditioner is a life saver to us. It leaves your hair soft and manageable. I would be lost without it.
21/01/2022
Excellent
This product is the best it repairs the hair that is damage, it makes your hair so soft and smooth easy to use I would recommend my friend and family to get this product cause it's good
13/01/2022
Hair cravings
This is the best kind of treatment you could ever find. My bleached hair looks so healthy and shiny after using this
10/12/2021
no matter what
no matter the extent of the damage my hair got, one wash with pantene 3 min miracle, you really do see a miracle. my hair is smooth. soft and no visible split ends.
23/11/2021
Very good
I used this product after color treating my hair,my hair became stiff but after using this my hair was instantly repaired and soft in just one use, i definitely recommend it for all hair types
13/09/2021
Pantene Hair Mask
I think that Pantene has better leave in repair and protect products. This definitely misses the mark in comparison and is overpriced. The creme used on medium to long length or course hair, makes it last only 5 - 6 washes.
02/09/2021
It's ok...
Doesn't nourish and treat your hair like you would think it should. Overpriced.......
13/08/2021
Soft Hair
I tried it on my weave. my weave smells nice and its soft. oh another trick on curly weaves is to mix it with water in a spray bottle and spray your weave. it defines your curls.
31/07/2021
Pantene Pro-v 3 minute miracle
It does what it says. Repairs damaged hair. I love it. I can see the change on my hair. I also use it on my wigs