Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light

4,4 5 0 138 138 Thoroughly cleanses hair from impurities. Nourishes without the weight. Leaves hair fresh, light and free-flowing.
Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light

16/06/2022
pantene -v aqua shampoo
used it for me hair my scalp clean and my hair my hair texture felt diffrent a good diffent my hair is soft shiney and smell good mybe make one that say for wigs because pleople dont believe i use this shampoo to wash my wigs too the results is unbelievable
10/03/2022
Cleanse
A hair cleanser that one would overlook but after buying it for the first time , i am impressed.
16/02/2022
Go to product
This product leaves my hair fresh and smooth. I have extremely long hair and finding the right product to care for my hair is a tough job,however, I found this product leaves my hair feeling smooth and fresh.
31/01/2022
Good
I bought this for me (was not a tester for it0 but it is amazing!! Make my hair manageable as I have heavy curly hair, and with the conditioner my hair really feel super soft and manageable .
03/01/2022
Pantene Aqua Shampoo
My hair was much lighter than any other shampoo used before, it almost felt as if I had been for a fresh trim. It cleaned my hair nicely and left it smelling great, however it did not seem to be as cleansing by removing build up from previous shampoos and products as I thought it would however it did the job quite well.
08/12/2021
Pantene pro-v
I love the smell of Pantene, also love how silky soft it makes my hair.
06/12/2021
lighter hair
Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light, left my hair smelling great , I have very thick hair and it did feel lighter than usual , I did notice it also made my hair very static , and it may have also been too strong since there seemed to be more hair in the drain that usual . I will be sending this one for my sister to try :)
20/11/2021
Power Pantene
I was looking for a shampoo that will make my hair feel and look clean, soft and shiny. I use this on a regular. Makes me feel more confident about my hair!
11/10/2021
Pantene Pro-V Aqua is the best!
I love this product! Not only does it leave your hear feeling light and soft,it smells absolutely incredible. Even the kids find the product appealing,with the see through design for Shampoo. It's my no.1 trusted brand.
13/09/2021
Great Product
The Pantene Pro V Aqua range left my hair smelling nice, my hair and scalp was clean, and not weighed down. It's not my first purchase of choice, but it's something I would purchase in store if my preferred brand wasn't available.
26/08/2021
PANTENE CONDITIONER
THIS GAVE MY HAIR AND MY 2 DAUGHTER`S GREAT SHINE, LOVE THIS,
20/08/2021
Excellent
I love this product. It smell lovely, makes my hair soft and silky and give it a great smell. It's affordable and worth it
04/08/2021
Pantene shampoo
It really makes your hair feel clean and healthy, there was hardly tangles and when you come your hair it is soft,Pantene does not really need any improvement, most of the lady's in my house hold use Pantene.
29/07/2021
Pantene
I have really dry hair. Thank you pantene Pro-v for helping me fix that
10/07/2021
Love the Pro V
There is a big difference between the Pro V line, leaves my hair soft and nourished! I love the clean smell that it gives.