4,1 5 0 196 196 As South Africans we eat with heart & sharing is our way of caring. The new Pasta Grandé Easy Pasta Meals are a generous portion of love and comfort, from packet to ready-to-eat in 2 minutes flat. <br> <br> Available in Chicken & Mushroom, Beef, and Mild Chakalaka flavours.
Pasta Grande Easy Pasta Meals

26/08/2020
Grande - easy pasta
Hubby and kids love this pasta and it was also filling I would definitely recommend it
26/08/2020
great taste and filling too
the product was great and it was also filling I would definitely recommend it. i have been using it as my morning meal before work
25/08/2020
no for me
was not quick to prepare.my kids love pasta especially quick and easy ones .the flavours were not tasty at all.
20/08/2020
Instant Pasta Meal
It's a decent product Just needs a bit more flavour
19/08/2020
A great 2 min meal
I actually love the pasta, easy and convenient meals especially for kids. The flavours are nice but I would rather have a creamy texture sauce. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends.
18/08/2020
Pasta
Great product unfortunately it was not well received in my household. Kids prefer 2 minute dry noodles
17/08/2020
Grande Easy Pasta
I have to be honest, I didn't enjoy the noodles. I found that they had an unpleasant aftertaste and the spice had a slight artificial taste to it. I'm grateful that I had the opportunity to test it though.
17/08/2020
Grande Easy Pasta Meal
Overall I loved the texture of the noodles, which is better than the regular 2 minute noodles, however it does lack some salt. I would just prefer if it had more salt but other than that i would recommend it to others as well.
16/08/2020
Better than the normal 2min noodles
The pasta itself was very nice and very nice to use when wanting to cook a tasty pasta dish without waiting for pasta to cook. The flavours could be a little more flavourfill. Loved it overall
14/08/2020
Yummy noodles
My kids absolutely loved them and would eat them any time of the day
11/08/2020
Grande pasta
Absolutely amazing, easy to make, taste great in just a few minutes. Great portion size. I always make a point of carrying one in my handbag. Try it you will love it too. 🥰
10/08/2020
Pasta
I love the pasta it taste good and easy to prepare. The spices are bad can you improve them especially beef it taste horrible
08/08/2020
wow!
Great tasting quality snack which also turned out to be a meal. Love the flavors. Definitely on my shopping list.
07/08/2020
Pasta review
I love this pasta it tasted amazing and I would definitely recommend it
06/08/2020
Very bland
Taste very bland, I like that it's loose pasta noodles but they need to work on the flavour, if it stands for a few mins it starts to stick to each other. I think the noodles should have a sauce instead of a seasoning.