5 5 0 74 74 Pick n Pay have just launched their Cake Wheat Flour in a bigger 2.5kg pack.

18/05/2013
Cake came out beautiful, saved trips to the shops.
17/05/2013
This is really great and it works. will buy it over and over again
17/05/2013
Im using this atm and it works like a bomb. Best part . . .its a quality product and cheaper than the other brands!
13/05/2013
Recently saw the new size pack on the shelves and purchased it. From reading the comments already made, a lot of people don`t realise that "flour" has always been "wheat flour" and that just recently the manufacturers have started labelling it as "wheat flour".
10/05/2013
This is what i`m currently using. It`s not bad at all it`s just like the other flowers. I have no doubts about it.
10/04/2014
i always buy pnpay brands but have never come across this product. its a must buy for my weekend groceries.
03/12/2013
Can not use this product, i`m shore it is great tho.
01/10/2013
Not too sure on any Pick n Pay brands as their packaging is never one hundred percent the best. Would give it a try, but I`m very skeptical.
12/06/2013
i love baking but have never tried this product but would really love to
12/06/2013
i love baking, so would love to try cake wheat flour for my cakes and deserts. looks like a good product since its rich with wheat for digestion
03/06/2013
Oh, I bake so often that is is something sure to try. I was planing to start baking my own bread, and this seems like just what I will need for it.
30/05/2013
If the price is good i will definitely try this!!!!
30/05/2013
I love to bake. This will definately be on my grocery list. If its cheeper - great!!!
30/05/2013
Definitely going to try this, I bake often so am very keen to try this out.
28/05/2013
I am a huge baker - my family