4,2 5 0 71 71 It cleans and freshens toilet bowls by removing all those unwanted stains, leaving it smelling fresh! Liven up your bathroom with the Plush Supreme Toilet Cleaner's magnificent cleaning power, which is available in 4 fabulous fragrances – Lavender, Potpourri, Spring Fresh and Lemon.

06/02/2019
Magic Cleaner
Please please guys you have to try this product it's cheap & it does wonders , 2 months back I cleaned my toilet with jeyes fluid & I forgot to brush it off so my toilet had black marks all over tried all products to remove the stains but dololo & last week I spotted this product bought it & within some minutes stains where starting to fade away am stunt guys my toilet is spoitless clean. Please try it , am already recommending it to my colleagues,family and friends.
03/01/2019
Durban
The toliet cleaner, works wonderful, hasel free and the toilet smells fresh and looks clean and sparkling.
03/10/2018
Toilet cleaner
I like it my toilet is super clean .I will always add this product to my shopping list
13/09/2018
Plush toilet cleaner lemon
Currently using this product. Smells good, works great, very happy.
07/09/2018
Okay
The smell was amazing and the product cleans well.
05/09/2018
Fresh toilets
This is an amazing product that clean and freshen your toilet spotless and breezy
28/08/2018
great smell
great smell, works wonders and i like the lemon smell in the bathroom is refreshing
12/06/2018
absolutely a fantastic product and not sorry i tried it
25/05/2018
I have found that the smell does not last as long as the other brand we usually use but the price is very competitive.
24/05/2018
Great, economical product. Nice size and smell great. Perfect for the drought in Cape Town.
23/05/2018
oh i love plush the tile cleaner orange flavour it gives my house a freshly smell.I will definately try the toilet cleaner too
22/05/2018
I love the potpourri variant. Cleans very well and leaves bathrooms smelling fresh. Will definitely buy this product again
18/05/2018
I absolutely love this product, fresh clean smell and easy on the pocket
17/05/2018
I love the washing my toilet with Plush Supreme Lemon. The Lemon smell makes the toilet smell hygienic clean.
08/05/2018
This product is very competitive with the other brands. Not as great value but the price beats all of the others over and over.