4,3 5 0 18 18 It cleans and freshens toilet bowls by removing all those unwanted stains, leaving it smelling fresh! Liven up your bathroom with the Plush Supreme Toilet Cleaner's magnificent cleaning power, which is available in 4 fabulous fragrances – Lavender, Potpourri, Spring Fresh and Lemon.
Plush Supreme Toilet Cleaner Lemon Fragrance

08/05/2018
This product is very competitive with the other brands. Not as great value but the price beats all of the others over and over.
03/05/2018
I have just bought it and the results are amazing the smell last for long.
01/05/2018
I love the fresh scent of lemon in the product but I feel its not vert strong as a toilet cleaner, it lacks some strongness to kill the germs.
05/03/2020
Hi All I have not seen this product on the shelf and would love to try it and give my review. Blessed day BQueen Bree
28/02/2020
I would love to try and share this product with family and friends
23/07/2019
I have never used this plush supreme toilet cleaner, I would love to try this
09/07/2019
I WOULD LOVE TO TEST OUT THE LAVENDER OR LEMON FLAVOUR - THIS WILL SURELY LEAVE A NICE FRAGRANCE IN MY HOME
11/05/2019
I would like to taste this I usually use domestos on toilet and for change I like try something new
11/11/2018
Would love to try this have been using the plush for leather only but this one I want to try I prefer the lemon fragrance especially in my bathroom..
12/10/2018
I have not tried this product and would like a sample to test.
25/09/2018
i have not tried the Plush Supreme Toilet Cleaner Lemon Fragrance. Please send me a sample to test
19/09/2018
I always want to try it because it seems to be working wonders im sure i will be happy to use it
09/09/2018
Love plush products. Use a lot in my house but am definitely going to try this
28/08/2018
I WOULD LIKE TO TRY THE PRODUCT ESPECIALLY WITH THE LEMON FRAGNANCE
31/07/2018
cant wait to try this product, if its anything like the reviews then i will be hooked