4,2 5 0 72 72 It cleans and freshens toilet bowls by removing all those unwanted stains, leaving it smelling fresh! Liven up your bathroom with the Plush Supreme Toilet Cleaner's magnificent cleaning power, which is available in 4 fabulous fragrances – Lavender, Potpourri, Spring Fresh and Lemon.

first time I have seen this - I love the comments I am going to try this
2018/05/29
I love the smell of Lemon....this would work perfectly on my toilet and would kove to have it
2018/05/29
Tried many products but would love to try this lemon toilet cleaner Im sure it will work great because of the lemon
2018/05/28
I have not seen this on the shelves as yet. i always love the lemon cleaning products. They smell clean and fresh.
2018/05/25
I would love to receive this product to test as the one I'm currently using is not bad, but it's like the toilet doesn't smell fresh after an hour.
2018/05/22
I have not tried this product and would love to try it please, thanks.
2018/05/22
Ive seen this product at my friends house,its smells very good and its long lasting fragrance
2018/05/18
have not tried this out, would really like a sample to test it out.
exellent product
2018/05/17
I would love to try the product and will share my review once done
2018/05/17
I still await on trying out this product please as I believe it makes miracles
2018/05/17
I have not used this product, would like to try it ,please can you send me samples so i to can use this product.thanks
2018/05/17
If this cleaner work better than the other toilet cleaners, I would love to try it as this producsts are getting more expensive everyday.
2018/05/12
I would just love to try this product, I am always buying lemon fragrance for the toilet.
2018/05/11
The first time I've seen this product. Would like to test it someday.