4,3 5 0 72 72 It cleans and freshens toilet bowls by removing all those unwanted stains, leaving it smelling fresh! Liven up your bathroom with the Plush Supreme Toilet Cleaner's magnificent cleaning power, which is available in 4 fabulous fragrances – Lavender, Potpourri, Spring Fresh and Lemon.
Plush Supreme Toilet Cleaner Lemon Fragrance

first time I have seen this - I love the comments I am going to try this
29/05/2018
I love the smell of Lemon....this would work perfectly on my toilet and would kove to have it
29/05/2018
Tried many products but would love to try this lemon toilet cleaner Im sure it will work great because of the lemon
28/05/2018
I have not seen this on the shelves as yet. i always love the lemon cleaning products. They smell clean and fresh.
25/05/2018
I would love to receive this product to test as the one I'm currently using is not bad, but it's like the toilet doesn't smell fresh after an hour.
22/05/2018
I have not tried this product and would love to try it please, thanks.
22/05/2018
Ive seen this product at my friends house,its smells very good and its long lasting fragrance
18/05/2018
have not tried this out, would really like a sample to test it out.
exellent product
17/05/2018
I would love to try the product and will share my review once done
17/05/2018
I still await on trying out this product please as I believe it makes miracles
17/05/2018
I have not used this product, would like to try it ,please can you send me samples so i to can use this product.thanks
17/05/2018
If this cleaner work better than the other toilet cleaners, I would love to try it as this producsts are getting more expensive everyday.
12/05/2018
I would just love to try this product, I am always buying lemon fragrance for the toilet.
11/05/2018
The first time I've seen this product. Would like to test it someday.