4,2 5 0 71 71 It cleans and freshens toilet bowls by removing all those unwanted stains, leaving it smelling fresh! Liven up your bathroom with the Plush Supreme Toilet Cleaner's magnificent cleaning power, which is available in 4 fabulous fragrances – Lavender, Potpourri, Spring Fresh and Lemon.
Plush Supreme Toilet Cleaner Lemon Fragrance

02/05/2018
Have not seen this product on the shelf yet. Use the furniture polish, great quality. Would love tho try this product for my toilet.
02/05/2018
Never tried this product before. I just use Domestos to clean my toilets. Please share a sample so I can share with friends as well.
02/05/2018
Toilet cleaner is always on my grocery shopping list. I have never tried this product range before. I would love to test this and see how it works. Please share a sample.
02/05/2018
I have used other toilet cleaners before, but never tried this one. Please share a sample so I can give my views on this product.
02/05/2018
I have not yet tried Plush Supreme Toilet Cleaner Lemon Fragrance. Please can you send me samples to test, thank you.
01/05/2018
I have not tried Plush toilet cleaner yet. Would love to try it.
01/05/2018
Have not tried the product, would love too try it out please
30/04/2018
This is a perfect product and the lemon probably smelled perfect .. I have a toddler always busy in the pot! This would be perfect to test and review
30/04/2018
I need a strong toilet cleaner as I have two small toddlers using the toilet (potty) regularly and need to keep it clean. As the bathroom is being used by guests as well it will be great if the toilet smells nice too. Would love to try this
30/04/2018
I see on your site that you have a new product , I would like to test this product and review it please .