4,1 5 0 137 137 Fruit Nectar Blend of Apple, Aronia Berry, Blackcurrant and Blueberry. Sweet and juicy.
PnP 50% Fruit Nectar Blend

16/01/2020
Pure juice
I love that the packaging is different and the juice taste so good.
25/04/2019
Juice is Juice
I buy this because it's cheap and taste nice. My kids enjoy themselves when I add this for lunch to school.
23/04/2019
pnp
value for money. Simple packaging. Good taste. Great on the wallet
31/10/2018
Value For Money
Value for money. Simple packaging. Good taste. Great on the wallet.
10/10/2016
i was a bit surprised at how tasty it was considering the price. I loved it and would definitely buy it again.
22/06/2016
I bought this product one day at Pick n Pay whilst looking for juice and I now by it all the time. It's at home and even at work. Whenever I feel thirsty I pour myself a glass! It last surprisingly long and has great flavour and value for money
11/05/2016
i have had these,they are not expensive,tastes good ,i love the guava . a good buy
14/04/2016
I have bought this and sorry to say but it`s not my type of juice.
04/04/2016
I just love this product. It is a must-buy item for me whenever I go to Pick 'n Pay. I especially love the berry flavor. It is very reasonably priced - great value for money!
11/03/2016
I buy this all the time. its affordable and tastes really nice.
10/03/2016
simple and convenient we love it as it has a great taste and it is easy yo keep in the fridge door to quench that thurst
04/03/2016
Best on the market in terms of price and quality...I love it
01/03/2016
This Juice is fibulas my husband always by the mango and orange hi loves it .
21/12/2015
This is super delicious....it tasts so pure and doesnt even give you heartburn or"phlem on the chest" I usually by the orange or orange & mango flavour...
24/11/2015
I have tried this and it is very delicious and comes in different flavors and is very affordable :)