4,7 5 0 85 85 The two new PnP spices, Pizza & Pasta seasoning, Chilli explosion spice.
PnP Seasoning Spices

11/05/2018
i would like to try out a sample of the different spices.
11/05/2018
I am glad to see this new spices will try it and buy it next time I go to shopping at Pnp it look tasty for me will give it a try thank you for this new spices.
11/05/2018
I have never tried this but it looks interesting .I'll buy one and see if it tastes good as well.
09/05/2018
I absolutely love great flavouring and these look amazing, we love chilli on almost everything, will have to get this.
09/05/2018
I love to cook. Especially make up pastas and junk food. I will be amaxing to be able to try this new spice.
08/05/2018
I have not tried this but would like to.give it a try
08/05/2018
I have not tried this before or even see it in the shops. I should really get me some reading the reviews. My kids love there spices.
08/05/2018
I normally only use roberson's spice but i am open to new things and will give this a try.
07/05/2018
Have not tired this product but I will be looking for it in store to give it a taste. My family love exploring with different spices and flavours. Would love to receive samples to test and share with family and friends.
04/05/2018
wow , these look awesome , I need to look for them at pnp... it looks like they are loaded with flavour
03/05/2018
I have not tried these seasonings before. I constantly search for new spices to use. Would love to test the chilly one. Please share a sample so I can share with friends and family.
03/05/2018
I only shop at Pick n Pay, but never seen these spices before. WOuld love to test the Pizza & Pasta Seasoning. Please share a sample.
03/05/2018
Very nice will buy and test some, the flavours sell itself.
03/05/2018
This looks like a product I will most certainly use on a regular basis.
03/05/2018
I have not tried this before but i love spice and tasty food and would try it.