4,7 5 0 85 85 The two new PnP spices, Pizza & Pasta seasoning, Chilli explosion spice.
PnP Seasoning Spices

03/05/2018
this seems interesting, I've not tried these two flavours in P+P brand. I'd like to try it
02/05/2018
I have not tried these spices before. I am a primary Pick n Pay grocer therefore I am certain I will buy this shortly. Please however please share a sample so I can test it out.
02/05/2018
I have not tried either of these new spice mixes. I am a chilly fan so I would defintely buy the Chilly Explosion. Please share a sample of this product please.
02/05/2018
Never tried these new spices before. The Pizza & Pasta seasoning sounds soooo inviting. It literally makes me feel like I want to go out and buy it. Please share a sample of this product so I can share with friends.
02/05/2018
I have not yet tired PnP Seasoning Spices. Please can you send me samples to test, than you
02/05/2018
I have not tried the product but as far as I know pnp makes the greatest spices
01/05/2018
, I would like to test this product and review it please to share with friends and family
01/05/2018
O my heaven i think i am going to just love the pizza and pasta seasoning 👍
30/04/2018
I love PnP spices, it is affordable and new seasonings is great to quirk up any old dinner recipe. My husband will love the Chili spice as he is the only one that eats chili and this will solve to problem just him eating chili and the kids will love the pizza seasoning without a doubt
30/04/2018
I see on your site that you have a new product , I would like to test this product and review it please .